©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Switch Test mid way through Cycle

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
I'm half way through my 12 week cycle of Test Cyp and Eq and I began Winny two weeks ago. I'm seeing great results, but am getting a little bloated and thicker than I wanted. I'm taking arimidex, which is helping a bit and my diet is the best it's been on any cycle I've done.

Should I switch to Test Prop for the last 5 weeks and ditch the Cyp? I know Test Prop has less water retention than Cyp. Will it help any?

I want to lean out a little. My suits barely fit across the shoulders.

SloJoe

Nov 24, 2005
Sarasota FL
The ratio of cyp. to prop is approx 2 to 1. With EOD injections, and most use ED injections. It would not benefit you (in my opinion) to change. You might just tough it out and save the prop for after the last injection of cyp. With a min of 14 days before the cyp clears your system is when you can run the prop. Then begin your PCT. Don't be so concerned about the water, try letro next time for water retention.
SloJoe

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Don't change the esters. There is no real point. Make sure your diet is spot on and carbs are not too high. Make sure you are drinking lots of water and your sodium intake is low. You are always gonna grow on a test cycle if you do it right. You will lose some size at the end so just wait for that. None of my clothes fit me anymore! I had about 10 pairs of jeans costing a fortune (approx $200 each) and all of them are useless to me now. Try upping effective cardio too so your get extra lean and lose fat.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I would not use lectro to lose water. Sure it will do that but I just think it is alittle extreme. Lectro is not good to be on whilst doing a cycle. IMO it should be used if you really need a very strong AI. It reduces estrogen levels by 98% or greater so the results are dramatic. It will make the water disappear and get you ripped. But like I said I would only use it for gyno issues. It's not good for muscle building when your estrogen levels are so low. If you were to do a show it would be greta pre contest. It will also kill your sex drive although a small dose should be ok.

Like I said most of the water will drop off after cycle. Try some clen during your pct at about 80mcg per day. Or do some clen in your cycle. Hope it helps

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
How much adex are you taking? You could up that but again I don't think it is good taking any AI during an entire cycle. But compared to Lectro, Adex is much softer on your body.

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
Thanks guys. I'm taking .5 arimidex eod.

The bloat is not as bad as other cycles. I'm just looking really wide. My carbs are low and my cardio is up. I've really changed my diet this time and its worked well, but my wife still keeps saying "you look like your on steroids." She knows I'm taking them, but that's not the look I'm looking for. I'd like to keep it lean.

Yeah my clothes are a waste now. I'm ust glad its winter. LOL!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks guys. I'm taking .5 arimidex eod.

The bloat is not as bad as other cycles. I'm just looking really wide. My carbs are low and my cardio is up. I've really changed my diet this time and its worked well, but my wife still keeps saying "you look like your on steroids." She knows I'm taking them, but that's not the look I'm looking for. I'd like to keep it lean.

Yeah my clothes are a waste now. I'm ust glad its winter. LOL!

To be honest there is not much more you can do. I would up the adex dose to 0.5 ed (or 1.0 eod). I would personally pick the ed option. That only if the added weight os getting too much. 0.5 ed is not a huge dose so should be fine if you are fine now.

You know what you have to do. I guess it is a good thing you have responded this way. I suppose it was just an error in your choices for the cycle to match your exact goals. Eq converts 50% the rate of test so it carries water. And sometimes different tests can just make you respond differently. Not a bad thing you are looking wider. But like I said you will defo drop weight at the end. If pct is effective that weight should just be any added water. Resulting in a pleased Gocraze :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm half way through my 12 week cycle of Test Cyp and Eq and I began Winny two weeks ago. I'm seeing great results, but am getting a little bloated and thicker than I wanted. I'm taking arimidex, which is helping a bit and my diet is the best it's been on any cycle I've done.

Should I switch to Test Prop for the last 5 weeks and ditch the Cyp? I know Test Prop has less water retention than Cyp. Will it help any?

Hows your diet right now? maybe you could cut back on some foods,,diet can make bloat worse.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Hows your diet right now? maybe you could cut back on some foods,,diet can make bloat worse.

Very good point. Diet can do huge things to bloat. I have been on dbol (with test e and mast 200) for 15 days and put on about 12 pounds but have little bloat. Obviously there is only so much lean muscle gain one can attain in 15 days but I look more toned than what I did before my cycle. I just make sure I have little sodium (my weightgainer as more than enough) etc. A big tip is to avoid sauces/marinades that many like to use to make their chicken/seafood etc taste nicer. And try cooking all your meals from stratch (using natural ingredients).

Obviously I do have bloat cos I am on dbol. But your cycle is even lighter. I find if I were to eat lots of certain foods (pub meals, high sodium, sugar etc) then I get huge amounts of bloat especially on the face. And I eat clean all year and don't like McDonalds or KFC etc but it will still happen just cos of tiny things most wouldn't even think were doing bad. And it is mainly the face (obviously the body too) that resuLts in people thinking sted head. I can always tell who is on gear by looking at their face.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south

Switching esters is not as easy as just chinging shots. it has to be done the right way and I dont think you are up to it at this point in the cycle.
do wht these guys are telling you and you will be alright.

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
Thanks. I'm going to stay the course for the remainder of the cycle. Don't get me wrong, I love the results so far, but just want to trim up a little. I used the Cyp & Eq because I had it and figured I'd save the Test Prop and Var for the spring into summer cycle. Plus I love Eq because I get super hard in the last 6 weeks.

My diet is not as tight as it usually is for spring/summer. I eat 6 times per day sometimes 7. At beginning of the cycle (for first 3 weeks) I wanted to put some bulk on right-a-way so I was eating some pasta and red meat with the usual carbs. I cut out red meat and pasta. I also cut way back on some starches (i.e., potatoes and rice).

I'm eating fish at least 3x per week (usually salmon and scrod) and of course chicken breast. My veggies consist of broccolli, carrots, green beans and spinach. I always eat 6 eggs (3 whole & 3 just whites) with oatmeal and banana in morning. I drink approximately one gallon of water daily and have cut out all alcohol, which sucks, but saves me money and the headaches.

As of last week I've increased my cardio (30 min 3x per week) and also cut rest time between sets to 60 seconds. My stomach has flattened out nicely and I'm starting to see more of my abs. Arms and legs are really tight, but my shoulders and traps look swollen.

So I guess what I'm hearing is that I should clean up my diet, use .5 Arimidex/ day, and increase cardio.

Thanks again everyone. I let you know how it goes. I weighed in at 234lbs this morning at the gym. (that's up 14 lbs)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks. I'm going to stay the course for the remainder of the cycle. Don't get me wrong, I love the results so far, but just want to trim up a little. I used the Cyp & Eq because I had it and figured I'd save the Test Prop and Var for the spring into summer cycle. Plus I love Eq because I get super hard in the last 6 weeks.

My diet is not as tight as it usually is for spring/summer. I eat 6 times per day sometimes 7. At beginning of the cycle (for first 3 weeks) I wanted to put some bulk on right-a-way so I was eating some pasta and red meat with the usual carbs. I cut out red meat and pasta. I also cut way back on some starches (i.e., potatoes and rice).

I'm eating fish at least 3x per week (usually salmon and scrod) and of course chicken breast. My veggies consist of broccolli, carrots, green beans and spinach. I always eat 6 eggs (3 whole & 3 just whites) with oatmeal and banana in morning. I drink approximately one gallon of water daily and have cut out all alcohol, which sucks, but saves me money and the headaches.

As of last week I've increased my cardio (30 min 3x per week) and also cut rest time between sets to 60 seconds. My stomach has flattened out nicely and I'm starting to see more of my abs. Arms and legs are really tight, but my shoulders and traps look swollen.

So I guess what I'm hearing is that I should clean up my diet, use .5 Arimidex/ day, and increase cardio.

Thanks again everyone. I let you know how it goes. I weighed in at 234lbs this morning at the gym. (that's up 14 lbs)

Yeah it sounds like if you do those steps you will be very pleased. Like I said I am not a fan of using an AI during an entire cycle and would only use it if needed. I may take one when on strong bulking orals but in a way I don't see the point. Cos I do strong bulking orals to blow up. But 0.5 per day would be good for you. That is a nice amount. It is all about the diet me thinks. Like you say if you clean up your diet and increase cardio you will be sorted.

You will deflate slightly after cycle so don't worry too much. You want to finsih your cycle bigger that where you wanna be (slightly). But maybe look at lowering your exercises involving shoulders. Shoulders come into play in so many exercises and are likely to be stimulated most days (Incline presses, incline flyes, flat bench press, deadlift etc etc).

My traps are huge compared to the rest of me so sometimes I lower certain movements and even take away direct trap exercises just for abit (especially when on a cycle).