©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

drawing out 2 different oils...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
is it ok to grw out 2 different oils and shoot with the same syringe?

for instance, i want to do 1cc of test e and half a cc of deca. can i use the same syringe i just drew out the test e with and draw in some deca too?..

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
It won't cause you a problem, you may want to change needles though if you have them, drawing out of seperate vials will cause a burr on the needle, it's not 100% necessary of course but will make the poke alot easier.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
crumb316 said:
It won't cause you a problem, you may want to change needles though if you have them, drawing out of seperate vials will cause a burr on the needle, it's not 100% necessary of course but will make the poke alot easier.

I used to do that but my gf is an RN, she says it makes no difference. Then I realized, they don't even change tips at hospitals.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
From my experiences with hospitals (and there have been many) - they're not exactly lookin out for your best "interests." Their job is to keep you alive -nevermind comfort. Anybody else seen the images of the used pin under the microscope? The point was literally folded over after it's first pierce. I don't necessarily believe everything I see on the web - but as cheap as these points are....I will always inject using a fresh one. That tip is very fine and very fragile - its not gonna take much to dull it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I live on the edge, I always use the same pin to draw and shoot. Toughen up Imdaman :D

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
From my experiences with hospitals (and there have been many) - they're not exactly lookin out for your best "interests." Their job is to keep you alive -nevermind comfort. Anybody else seen the images of the used pin under the microscope? The point was literally folded over after it's first pierce. I don't necessarily believe everything I see on the web - but as cheap as these points are....I will always inject using a fresh one. That tip is very fine and very fragile - its not gonna take much to dull it.

Yea I have seen the pic, and I used to change pins every time. I only change them if I'm using a 1.5 pin for glutes because mine have 1in pins on them new.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
I live on the edge, I always use the same pin to draw and shoot. Toughen up Imdaman :D

Ok I'll toughen up if you'll smarten up bro. lol - Why risk irritation and infection to save 10 cents? I have no spleen so I tend to avoid these kinds of things as much as possible.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
Ok I'll toughen up if you'll smarten up bro. lol - Why risk irritation and infection to save 10 cents? I have no spleen so I tend to avoid these kinds of things as much as possible.

Good points imdaman.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:

I agree that one should not neglect safety. I do not know of anyone though that ever got an infection from using their draw pin to shoot with. I do know of a few that have gotten infections from using a draw pin over and over again for several injections. Using a clean and new draw pin and then immediately using it on a sterile bottle witll not cause any harm. I would think that you would have just as much of a chance of infection from getting out a new pin and exposing it to the air as you would of using a clean draw pin to inject.

No doctors ever switch the draw pin when they give you a shot. It is not necessary. Like I mentioned before, you dont switch the draw pin when you inject HCG with a slin pin do ya? ;)

Also, that picture that was floating on the boards is BS IMO. I have done my own testing and the pins NEVER looked like that under magnification.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
I agree that one should not neglect safety. I do not know of anyone though that ever got an infection from using their draw pin to shoot with. I do know of a few that have gotten infections from using a draw pin over and over again for several injections. Using a clean and new draw pin and then immediately using it on a sterile bottle witll not cause any harm. I would think that you would have just as much of a chance of infection from getting out a new pin and exposing it to the air as you would of using a clean draw pin to inject.

No doctors ever switch the draw pin when they give you a shot. It is not necessary. Like I mentioned before, you dont switch the draw pin when you inject HCG with a slin pin do ya? ;)

Also, that picture that was floating on the boards is BS IMO. I have done my own testing and the pins NEVER looked like that under magnification.

Most doctors I know couldn't really give a rat's ass. They want you in and out so they can move on to their next walking bank account. I don't put as much trust in them as many people do. Also, my HCG slin pins never get put thru any rubber. Maybe the pics are BS, but why the hell would someone go to all that trouble? Some crazed maniac on a mission to try to get people to change points too often?!? lol
I'm just playin bro - do whatever makes you feel comfortable. :cool:

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree with you about most docs. They just want the cash. My doc is my dad's best friends son though. I grew up with him and he is pretty decent. Rare for a doctor. :D

I like taking staples, straightening them out, and sticking them through the calouses on my palms. Then I twist them around in circles to rip the flesh away and yank them out. That gets my callouses off.

You said do whatever makes me feel comfortable :D

Okay, on that note....Im off to bed. See ya folks :)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I like taking staples, straightening them out, and sticking them through the calouses on my palms. Then I twist them around in circles to rip the flesh away and yank them out. That gets my callouses off.

Wouldn't it be easier to just stop whackin-off every 10 minutes?

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
QUOTE]Wouldn't it be easier to just stop whackin-off every 10 minutes.

Sounds like me...My test is in full swing

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:

Wouldn't it be easier to just stop whackin-off every 10 minutes?

Mine are from hard core weight training son. No furry palms here, and I have 20/20 vision :p

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
Mine are from hard core weight training son. No furry palms here, and I have 20/20 vision :p

lmao - you old fart! Who are you kidding?! :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Last edited: