©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nolva

tbar699

Nov 13, 2007
This might be a stupid question, but I was wondering if 20 mg of liquid nolva is equal to 20 mg of pill form from nolva?

jamie90

Apr 19, 2010
hmm, I know that 30mg of liquid nolva is equal to 20mg of nolva in pill form , my source told me to take the dosage of nolva I would take in pill form and multiply it by 1.5 to get the correct liquid dosage. I’m curious what others will say about this as well..

matt17

Sep 1, 2008
hmm, I know that 30mg of liquid nolva is equal to 20mg of nolva in pill form , my source told me to take the dosage of nolva I would take in pill form and multiply it by 1.5 to get the correct liquid dosage. I’m curious what others will say about this as well..

Exactly!

mr62

May 4, 2011
Why they are not equal?

I have read somewhere that pill form accounts for the citrate molecule attached to the tamoxifen molecule. the liquid form does not account for this - and incorporates the entire molecular weight of the compound.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
not all liquid orals are dosed exactly as orals are.take caber for instance.i've tried 4 different liquid cabergoline and altho they all worked they were dosed at .5mg/ml but i had to use 1.5-2mls to get the full benefits.same with clomid.many companies use different solutions to dissolve the base compounds in and not all mix or disolve completely.i do like orals better than liquids but sometimes price wise it's far cheaper for me to go with the liquid than HG oral ancillaries.same thing applies to liquid oral aas.i've had some outstanding drol suspended in a syrup like solution but i had to shake the bottle for about a minute each use.it def didn't feel like the regular green giants i get in oral form but did the job so i was happy...