©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

synthetek plus test and deca

peebutter

Sep 5, 2011
im "planning" on doing a test deca cycle for 6 weeks and was wondering if i can combine any synthetek products with it. I am looking to lose belly fat and spare tire and tit fat due to not having the energy or drive to workout after a long long long cycle. Im 32 yrs old 6 ft 185lbs. Was 205lbs during my cycle and took hcg and clomid at end but didnt have drive still. I am an ecto morph so muscle is hard to gain and keep but fat around my core isnt. its a constant battle.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
im "planning" on doing a test deca cycle for 6 weeks and was wondering if i can combine any synthetek products with it. I am looking to lose belly fat and spare tire and tit fat due to not having the energy or drive to workout after a long long long cycle. Im 32 yrs old 6 ft 185lbs. Was 205lbs during my cycle and took hcg and clomid at end but didnt have drive still. I am an ecto morph so muscle is hard to gain and keep but fat around my core isnt. its a constant battle.

What I hear you saying

I want to do a 6 weeek test deca cycle

6 week test deca waste of time and money. And its a horrible cycle

I am looking to lose belly fat and spare tire and tit fat due to not having the energy or drive to workout after a long long long cycle

Actually its because your diet sucks and your lazy. If your diet, workout and rest were on point you wouldnt have belly fat and tit fat. See those treadmiils? go use them

Im 32 yrs old 6 ft 185lbs. Was 205lbs during my cycle

So you lost 30 lbs after your cycle? AGAIN diet rest workout. Did I mention DIET?

I am an ecto morph so muscle is hard to gain and keep but fat around my core isnt

No your a lazy prick who has no clue about diet and how that diet drives 80% of your results. Ecto morphs are not fat with man tits. The truth SUCKS but dude but stop leaning on crap that does not pertain and get your diet in order. Subway? nope. Burger King? dont think so...

its a constant battle

What? with the pop tarts? to have 4 or 6? Dude you want to get real results and not be that fat guy with bitch tits and the bloated moon face of a fat guy trying to use steroids to get results? Then clean up your diet, and stop whining about being an overweight out of shape sissy. And if your looking to pin synthetek with your cycle then you really are clueless and need a bigger bitch slap than I posted

Thank me later.

my .02

peebutter

Sep 5, 2011
I guess what I mean is I plan on staying on the test till my receptors are saturated which historically for me has been seven months. So what mg would u run each week and would u mix those two other products together with the steroid solutions. Like what would my shots look like if my weight was 185 mixing that with my other.

peebutter

Sep 5, 2011
Oh and what bout protein what should I be taking I am confused about difference in whey and isolate. Currently I have been taking syntha six and before that was taking isopure. Its just so expensive at gnc.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I guess what I mean is I plan on staying on the test till my receptors are saturated which historically for me has been seven months. So what mg would u run each week and would u mix those two other products together with the steroid solutions. Like what would my shots look like if my weight was 185 mixing that with my other.

What does your cycle history look like?! You said you were 'planning' on running a 6wk cycle, then you plan on running a cycle for 7 months but do not know how to run it or incorporate supplements into it...Seems a little odd to me?!

The Synthetine/Syntheselen would not be mixed with the AAS, it would be injected separately...You can read up on the usage/dosage on Synthetek.com

As for protein, again, I would suggest Synthetek's SynthePURE WPI...It's flavorless, mixes easily and quickly in any liquid and is great to cook with...It is the only WPI I use!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

What I hear you saying

I want to do a 6 weeek test deca cycle

6 week test deca waste of time and money. And its a horrible cycle

I am looking to lose belly fat and spare tire and tit fat due to not having the energy or drive to workout after a long long long cycle

Actually its because your diet sucks and your lazy. If your diet, workout and rest were on point you wouldnt have belly fat and tit fat. See those treadmiils? go use them

Im 32 yrs old 6 ft 185lbs. Was 205lbs during my cycle

So you lost 30 lbs after your cycle? AGAIN diet rest workout. Did I mention DIET?

I am an ecto morph so muscle is hard to gain and keep but fat around my core isnt

No your a lazy prick who has no clue about diet and how that diet drives 80% of your results. Ecto morphs are not fat with man tits. The truth SUCKS but dude but stop leaning on crap that does not pertain and get your diet in order. Subway? nope. Burger King? dont think so...

its a constant battle

What? with the pop tarts? to have 4 or 6? Dude you want to get real results and not be that fat guy with bitch tits and the bloated moon face of a fat guy trying to use steroids to get results? Then clean up your diet, and stop whining about being an overweight out of shape sissy. And if your looking to pin synthetek with your cycle then you really are clueless and need a bigger bitch slap than I posted

Thank me later.

my .02
:smoking:

peebutter

Sep 5, 2011
Drob ur exactly right. My diet sucks! And I am lazy as shit but u have motivated me! I do have low test levels though the doc said they were 300. What else can u tell me how bout workouts what u recommend

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Drob ur exactly right. My diet sucks! And I am lazy as shit but u have motivated me! I do have low test levels though the doc said they were 300. What else can u tell me how bout workouts what u recommend

Take a look in the Training forum...There is tons of information in there...You should able to find a routine that works for your needs.....

peebutter

Sep 5, 2011
Yea I was thinking to do 6 weeks then off six and back on for a year but then read where it was said to run it till receptors were saturated. I did aas when I shouldn't have when I was 20 yrs old and did it all wrong I took winstol for 8 weeks then every other year would do whatever. I was dumb. Went to doc last november and got checked out and he put me on cypionate and hcg. Did this till july 8. I saw results but as brob said I'm lazy. And I didn't get all I could out of it cause I'm lazy as hell. I'm ready to get on those damn treadmills now and that endless pool. I appreciate yalls expertice!

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
No amount of gear or Synthetek products are going to help if you are eating junk throughout the day.

At the end of the day it comes down to calories in vs calories out for fat loss.

Also test and deca will not help you lose fat. Change your diet and start training. There are plenty of
articles here on both. You will see results once you stick to it for at least 2 weeks.

Once you are consistent with your training and your eating then you can think about adding in the
fat loss products from Synthetek as they will increase the amount of fat you are burning. But they
will not burn the fat for you.

Supplements AID hard work, not REPLACE it.

Good luck. Keep posting, would love to see how you progress.

peebutter

Sep 5, 2011
How about 90 g of protein for breakfast work out and tan and then bout 10 o clock another 90 grams then eat spicy tunna roll 12 of them and misso soup then bout 3 o clock another 40 g of protein and supper eat chicken breast and potatoes. Then bout 9 eat some fruit and fuck the ole lady for bout 20 min then sleep! I don't really have to have a "job" per say so this is my schedule. Oh been doin the endless pool at the gym and love it! Much better than thoes damn treadmills

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
No amount of gear or Synthetek products are going to help if you are eating junk throughout the day.

At the end of the day it comes down to calories in vs calories out for fat loss.

Also test and deca will not help you lose fat. Change your diet and start training. There are plenty of
articles here on both. You will see results once you stick to it for at least 2 weeks.

Once you are consistent with your training and your eating then you can think about adding in the
fat loss products from Synthetek as they will increase the amount of fat you are burning. But they
will not burn the fat for you.

Supplements AID hard work, not REPLACE it.

Good luck. Keep posting, would love to see how you progress.

Good post.