©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oracle Pre cycle pics

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
ok here's some pics of me before my cycle

stats
5'3"
170lbs

Cycle starts as of Monday maybe Friday

Attachments

• IMAGE05.JPG
    IMAGE05.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAGE04.JPG
    IMAGE04.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAGE02.JPG
    IMAGE02.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
this cycle is gonna be dianabol dbol and Test Enanthate and towards the end of it some winny

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
man, your 5'3? thats pretty damn short. but good luck on the cycle, you got a good base to work with and should do fine, as long as you eat and non stop train.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
lol short.....just cuz i'm not 6' tex....there's alot of big guys that are short. Lee priest is only 5'5" and the list goes on.......

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Bro...you look thick. No doubt u lift hard and heavy...but u might want to cut a bit before u begin a bulking cycle. It looks as if your have some BF in the stomach region, and this will only get worse with dbol and enanthate. Trust me bro...been there done that. But if your gonna bulk, then go for it, but cut up at the end.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah that's the ultimate plan...to get some more mass then try and shed some at the end with some winny. I'm doing going 12 weeks when should i throw in the winny?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well it depends again on what you got, you'll have to say that again. but typically i would throw it in maybe 6, or 7 into it. and again it depends on whether you want to extend it, or do more in a short amount of weeks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i was thinking about doing it at weeks 6 - 12 with some oral winny at 50mgs ED. Since at that point in time it will be the only oral. Dbol would have just finished. I really don't have too big of a stomach (size 33 waist) it's not defined and yes i do have them love handles but i'm sure i can shed it pretty easy.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

i would not run the dbol and winny so close together. keep at least 4-6 weeks between their usage. if need be extend the cycle a few extra weeks before you run 2 orals almost continuosly. you could run the winny weeks 9-14 and stop it right before you start your pct in week 15. with the test enth you will need to wait 2 weeks before you start pct after the last shot anyway so keep taking the winny then since it has a very short life in the body.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
lol i shaved them for my first cycle. As far as legs tee, it's a first time for everything. I look like johnny bravo big on top small on bottom. but i'm not weak down there thou. since it's my second cycle i thought i'd incoporate legs but man....my knee popped, my ass and legs hurt....maybe i should work those a lil light in the beginning.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i like that advise pincrusher. I'm gonna do that then with the winny.