©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need OTC blood pressure help......check this out

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Little while back I posted about it. I was at a local fair and had my psi checked. If I recall, it was 145-95? Mine has always ran high, but believe it or not, doctors have never wanted to put me on meds for it.

So, I had seen people talking about Carditone. Tried it. Been on 1 pill per day for around 4-5 wks. Currently running a pretty big blast 800mg eq, 1,000+ test with hgh and slin. While giving blood today, my psi was 120/70.

I love me some Carditone!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Little while back I posted about it. I was at a local fair and had my psi checked. If I recall, it was 145-95? Mine has always ran high, but believe it or not, doctors have never wanted to put me on meds for it.

So, I had seen people talking about Carditone. Tried it. Been on 1 pill per day for around 4-5 wks. Currently running a pretty big blast 800mg eq, 1,000+ test with hgh and slin. While giving blood today, my psi was 120/70.

Thanks great info I have been battling with my own bp here lately

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah i tried carditone but think one bottle wasnt enuf so me being the type for instant gratification grabbed a sack of 40 mg lasix and not only piss off any water bloat sides it has givin me some good definition by drying me up AND!! lowered my bp.. i can get by with 20 mg but i like to piss..kinda ocd like cause
yettys mark territory all the time..

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I use carditone too. 1/2 a pill daily is all I need. I noticed at 1 a day i felt a little light headed and off. My pressure has always been elevated. I remember when I was in my 20's a doctor told me it was 130/90 and every time I check now it is like 124/74. So I am happy!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Thanks for the tip. I am ordering some today and giving it a try! My BP runs a little high and as I have aged, it seems like it has moved up some and I have to watch it more.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Good to hear. No sides from the BP med?

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Yeah i tried carditone but think one bottle wasnt enuf so me being the type for instant gratification grabbed a sack of 40 mg lasix and not only piss off any water bloat sides it has givin me some good definition by drying me up AND!! lowered my bp.. i can get by with 20 mg but i like to piss..kinda ocd like cause
yettys mark territory all the time..

That's good to hear. High BP is one of the only real negative side effects of steroid use. It can cause kidney problems over time. That's why a lot of old school guys (flex wheeler) have kidney problems.

Make sure you stay hydrated!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
That's good to hear. High BP is one of the only real negative side effects of steroid use. It can cause kidney problems over time. That's why a lot of old school guys (flex wheeler) have kidney problems.

Make sure you stay hydrated!

Arteriosclerosis is the greatest long term health concern to be worried about. Plaque build up is a silent killer and will shave years off your life and lead to poor tissue regeneration later on in life due to poor profusion and higher co2 levels later on.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Wow, never heard of Carditone. Anyone ever incorporate into their prescribed bp protocol & info how? And what were the results

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Got my bottle in yesterday. I'll get you guys an update during my trial run.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
ive heard daily dose asprin or baby asprin does a decent job on lowering the bp. never had a problem with it tho so cant talk from first hand experience.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
ive heard daily dose asprin or baby asprin does a decent job on lowering the bp. never had a problem with it tho so cant talk from first hand experience.

Asprin is for keepin the bloodways rolling not really for bp
but i guess it could lower bp but its not its intent..
I like cherrys...sweet and juicy and bp drops greatly..
The herb Rauwolfia Serpentine is the bp lowering herb whats in Cardione and if you buy it by itself its way cheaper..always ask a cheapskate yetty who has his herbal girlfriend named Cheri..

miclecooper

Jul 15, 2013
865 The Arches Cir, Lion Park

Hey, its really a great result!! :D :D
I'm was currently trying it as a trail,, but after reading your post I was glad that what ever decision I made was actually correct, but it would be great if I would heard some more reviews about it or is there any kind of precautions that I need to take while using it??

phineas

Jun 29, 2013
Here is what you need to do, first and foremost is magnesium.

it is critical for heart regulation and good blood pressure 400-800mg daily with at least some of that at night before bed, it aids in restful sleep

Arginine 1000mg a few times a day keeps vessels open, and good blood flow

CoQ10 100-200mg keeps cellular energy up

Some type of essential oil or fat in the grams dosage, fish flax hemp etc, lowers blood viscosity

Now a couple of other things that work, natokinase is a blood thinner, keeps things flowing nice and lowers viscosity

7 flowers herb remedy works well

potassium levels should equal sodium intake

64-128 of pure water every day.