©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol and bodyheat

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey mateys. Its been a while since I've supplemented with dbol just because of quality of the tabs etc but I've occured some real deal and Thot hey let's give it a go..So I started chewin 40mg day to get the feel and I've noticed internal body temp rise like 101 degrees..So is this normal just cause I got good the shizzle? Dbol kings please come forth.. Thanks ! Ib

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
I guess I got the good one too. I got the liquid version. Freakin gross taste tho. But I notice I run hot and have to keep hydrated A LOT. I've only been on it for 2 weeks. My first time with dbol.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
I would chime in on this one but nooooope i lost my bottle somewhere and me being the tightwad i am wont open up another one til i find this one bc it was new lmfao sooo when i do ill let ya knw how it feels.... And i knw its solid legit dbol for a fact ;)

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I've never noticed an increase in temp. Usually, I get a good "feeling", moon face, and strength increase. I love me some dbol.

You should also gulp down 100mg drol with it too. You'll like it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I've never noticed an increase in temp. Usually, I get a good "feeling", moon face, and strength increase. I love me some dbol.

You should also gulp down 100mg drol with it too. You'll like it.

Ok ..im going to let everyone in on my anti moon face ammo..
Why because i like ya.. i take one 20 mg lasix to keep water off
So what does everyone think of that .? Smart/ not smart ?
I get the strength pump and euphoria without being a charlie brown yetty

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Ok ..im going to let everyone in on my anti moon face ammo..
Why because i like ya.. i take one 20 mg lasix to keep water off
So what does everyone think of that .? Smart/ not smart ?
I get the strength pump and euphoria without being a charlie brown yetty

Low dose Anastrozole works for me. I find the right daily dose that doesn't dry my joints out too much but keeps the moon away.

I'm afraid of lasix. I cramp and get too tight when dehydrated and get injured easily. But the shit does keep water off!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I have to run an AI almost year round- I am super estro sensitive, so I just run 1.25mg of Letro every 3rd day and for me it works great.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey mateys. Its been a while since I've supplemented with dbol just because of quality of the tabs etc but I've occured some real deal and Thot hey let's give it a go..So I started chewin 40mg day to get the feel and I've noticed internal body temp rise like 101 degrees..So is this normal just cause I got good the shizzle? Dbol kings please come forth.. Thanks ! Ib

I've never noticed an increase in body temp with DBOL but we all differ. Are you using anything else at all?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I ran injectable drol and dbol last cycle and didnt notice any increase in body temp. But I sweat so damn much and fog the windows around me in a car I may just not have noticed. Ran oral dbol back in 2009 also and didnt notice any increase in body temp.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
what about if your running it with mast during the cycle? no moon face? no water retention?

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
IB I just recently posted my cycle and hgh protocol, and that y'all gave great opinions about and advice..... Needless to say that 2 weeks after taking 40mg's of legit good dbol man I was SWEATIN when I started lifting and body heat was about the same 101-103 thought I was sick but felt like superman strength was just simply stupid so yeah I would say you have the real deal I emailed my source about mine and he just laughed and said well I told you because I was gonna try 60-80mgs and he highly doubted I could handle it. Have fun lift hard and watch everybody in the gym stare u down when ur sweating ur ass off throwing ridiculous amount of weight around:headbang:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
IB I just recently posted my cycle and hgh protocol, and that y'all gave great opinions about and advice..... Needless to say that 2 weeks after taking 40mg's of legit good dbol man I was SWEATIN when I started lifting and body heat was about the same 101-103 thought I was sick but felt like superman strength was just simply stupid so yeah I would say you have the real deal I emailed my source about mine and he just laughed and said well I told you because I was gonna try 60-80mgs and he highly doubted I could handle it. Have fun lift hard and watch everybody in the gym stare u down when ur sweating ur ass off throwing ridiculous amount of weight around:headbang:

Man, I went thru that last Saturday. Sweating profusely. It was embarrassing.