©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ace & prop

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I had this all figured out weeks ago on alinboard but, injured my shoulder and don't remember the dosages. Gonna pin both daily. I think it was something like this:
Prop - 25mg
Tren - 37.5mg
T3 - don't remember at all
Aromasin - 12.5mg
30 day pct with nolva and clomid

Please advise...I remember dudcki helping me last time

Thanks

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Dudcki will you help you client ..pagin Dr Dudcki.. Bro are you sure its not 100mg prop ed and 100 mg Tren A ed?

That's probably not what it should be. Usually you want less test then tren. You need atleast 400mg of tren a week to see some results. So you're looking at 57mg a day of tren. That you won't be able to measure correctly so call it 60mg a day and it'll be a little easier to measure. You need to keep your test lower by a good amount with tren. I'd say about where you have it is a good starting point at 175mg a week. You need some pramipexole dosed at no more than .5 mg a night should be good. Start at .25mg and adjust accordingly. It would be good to have aromasin/exemestane on hand but you should not need it since you're pinning daily. Start out with no t3. If you notice fatigue and sluggishness then add it at a half ml a day. I have to ask. What are your stats and experience with tren.

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Careful with prami. I would start with .1mg. Stuff is very strong and if you started cold turkey on .5, you could become very sick.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
That's probably not what it should be. Usually you want less test then tren. You need atleast 400mg of tren a week to see some results. So you're looking at 57mg a day of tren. That you won't be able to measure correctly so call it 60mg a day and it'll be a little easier to measure. You need to keep your test lower by a good amount with tren. I'd say about where you have it is a good starting point at 175mg a week. You need some pramipexole dosed at no more than .5 mg a night should be good. Start at .25mg and adjust accordingly. It would be good to have aromasin/exemestane on hand but you should not need it since you're pinning daily. Start out with no t3. If you notice fatigue and sluggishness then add it at a half ml a day. I have to ask. What are your stats and experience with tren.

He does have more Tren than test... But yeah that cycle is more of a cruise dose to me.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
He does have more Tren than test... But yeah that cycle is more of a cruise dose to me.

Yeah he does but that wasn't what in was quoting. IB had an evenly matched 100 and 100. That's all. I would say the minimum dose of tren would probably be 75mg a day. What you think Enigmatic

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I had this all figured out weeks ago on alinboard but, injured my shoulder and don't remember the dosages. Gonna pin both daily. I think it was something like this:
Prop - 25mg
Tren - 37.5mg
Aromasin - 12.5mg

Thanks

You most likely will not need aromasin with ed injections of test. I didn't and I did 250mgs a day. 25mcgs a day of t3 is a good dose as a replacement while on tren. At that small of a tren dose you shouldn't need prami. If you do use it, I'd only use .25mgs a day about an hour before bed time. That shit can knock you out.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
You most likely will not need aromasin with ed injections of test. I didn't and I did 250mgs a day. 25mcgs a day of t3 is a good dose as a replacement while on tren. At that small of a tren dose you shouldn't need prami. If you do use it, I'd only use .25mgs a day about an hour before bed time. That shit can knock you out.

I love the prami.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
With tren, I like to run about 25mg a day of t3, like dudcki is saying. Keeps your t3 levels normal.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
I was running 75 mg Ace 25 mg Prop Eod for the first week to check out the sides and see if I could handle it.

Now im up to 100A 50P ED and everything is good so far. The gains and overall look have been massive. The insomnia is a bit annoying, but no cough yet and the BP is under control. I would highly recommend inc the Tren a bit

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Prop - 25mg
Tren - 37.5mg
Aromasin - 12.5mg

Thanks

For low dose like your running I would back the AI down even more. You shouldnt need much.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Thanks fellas. This is my first run with tren. I was gonna do 75mg a day to make it easy but dudcki had thought that to be a little much if i remember coerrectly. I do have prami, forgot to mention it. I was orginally gonna start this cycle weeks ago but ended up with a shoulder injury which really fucked up my summer plans. I was gonna throw in some m1t with this also but not anymore. Starting this week.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
So does the knock you out part of the prami offset the insomnia of the tren? I did oral tren a couple years ago and never slept and layed in bed over winter with an open window to try an stay cool.

If I get signs of gyno then likely I need to up the prami....correct?
If feeling run down up the t3?

Thanks for all the help. I cant wait for week 3, starting shortly. The oral version's strength gains were phenomenal. I can't wait to see how this compares.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
So does the knock you out part of the prami offset the insomnia of the tren? I did oral tren a couple years ago and never slept and layed in bed over winter with an open window to try an stay cool.

If I get signs of gyno then likely I need to up the prami....correct?
If feeling run down up the t3?

Thanks for all the help. I cant wait for week 3, starting shortly. The oral version's strength gains were phenomenal. I can't wait to see how this compares.

Prami will make you a little tired bit it won't last the night. Maybe an OTC sleep could help. They never helped me but you never know. If you start to get some sore nipples and gyno you might need to up the prami. I would just keep the t3 dose where it's at. If you feel run down it will probably be sleep dept and not your thyroid.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Thanks pop. First pin couple hours ago. Feel like a school boy waiting for summer break:)

Make sure you stay hydrated trenache is a bitch and keep your blood sugar up. I have never had a worse blood sugar crash then when on tren. I could murder someone just to eat them and bring my blood sugar up.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Never heard the blood sugar end of it. Ill keep it in mind. I can't even tell I shot anything in my ass, no soreness what so ever. I thught these were supposed to be more painful than say sust. That always left me sore.