©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

strength gains

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I am currently on week 5 of my test cycle, aat 500mg a week of test e. I am using ICN test from a trusted source. I am trying to cut and I see my self putting on some size and all and with the cardio the test is preserving my muscles, but I am not seeing strength gains. My bench hasnt gone up any, and this is my first cycle. Is something wrong? How do I know I am feeling the test? Like my acne has gone up, I feel a little bit more agressive, but its not liek Whoa. I am still not feeling it? Can someone plz shed some insight.

Mark

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
Everybody reacts differently. You say your putting on size so thats a good thing. Maybe increase your training intensity, I know its "kicked" in when I bust more reps out than last workout or I am adding weight (that doesnt mean a 30lb jump in bench from last time) could be 5 or 10lbs but I am getting enough reps with that to make it noticable. You say your cutting why not use test prop?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
If your cutting, and doing cardio, I assume your are in a calorie deficit...it is very hard to gain strength while cutting, even with gear. Also, at week 5, the test is only just reaching peak levels. Like Chris said, give it time.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
If your cutting, and doing cardio, I assume your are in a calorie deficit...it is very hard to gain strength while cutting, even with gear. Also, at week 5, the test is only just reaching peak levels. Like Chris said, give it time.
Agreed, if you are losing weight and maintaining strength you are doing an amazing thing. I can drop 10 lbs of weight and lose 25 lbs off of my bench, so losing fat while maintaining strength is an indicator of replacing fat with muscle.

P

pincrusher

im confused here? you state that this is your first cycle and you want to know when you will feel the test enth kicking in but in an earlier thread you started on jan 5th of this year, you clearly stae that you have experience using dbol, eq and other stuff. so what is it, your first cycle or were you lying earlier in your january post?
here is the link to that thread:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2529
im not to keen on people who lie about their experience with gear! :mad:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
im confused here? you state that this is your first cycle and you want to know when you will feel the test enth kicking in but in an earlier thread you started on jan 5th of this year, you clearly stae that you have experience using dbol, eq and other stuff. so what is it, your first cycle or were you lying earlier in your january post?
here is the link to that thread:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2529
im not to keen on people who lie about their experience with gear! :mad:

Oops. Fess up bro, you can save yourself.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
well this is my first real cycle, I have messed with dbol and eq and test before, not long enough to fnish my whole cycle. LIike i did 500mg of test and 400 mg of eq for like 6 weeks then I was forced to stop. Why would I want to lie anyways about my cycle experience, it gives me no advantage

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
well i did jump start with a little prop, but I stopped that cause prop shots by itself are painful to me. My goals for this cycle are mainly to lose a lot of fat I have on my damn stomach, and just like keep the muscle I have. By saying calorie deficit do u mean buring more calories than I take in? Cause I dont think I am doing that, like i am prolly taking in 2500 calories a day and then working out with weights and doing cardio, but I cant run worth shit so I walk on an incline for like 25 mins. Any other suggestions will help. I am trying to keep my diet as clean as possible. And I am adding clen and t3 to the test to help me get rid of this damn fat.

mark

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
bigmark3d said:
well i did jump start with a little prop, but I stopped that cause prop shots by itself are painful to me. My goals for this cycle are mainly to lose a lot of fat I have on my damn stomach, and just like keep the muscle I have. By saying calorie deficit do u mean buring more calories than I take in? Cause I dont think I am doing that, like i am prolly taking in 2500 calories a day and then working out with weights and doing cardio, but I cant run worth shit so I walk on an incline for like 25 mins. Any other suggestions will help. I am trying to keep my diet as clean as possible. And I am adding clen and t3 to the test to help me get rid of this damn fat.

mark

Good boy. 2500 calories is kind of low for someone trying to build muscle. Walking is fine for fat burning. When do you do it though. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach is the best time to do cardio.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Gettinhuge_pump said:
A lot of people would consider 6 weeks of test and eq a cycle for some beginners man. 6 weeks is time to see decent results because that stuff is kicking in around week 2 1/2 or 3. So...
Not really. EQ is one of those roids that need to be ran in longer cycles. I like 12 weeks minimum for an EQ cycle. It can take me till the 5th or 6th week to start noticing EQ's kick.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Why would you be consuming more calories than your are expending if you are attempting to cut? To burn fat, you must follow the law of thermodynamics...

If your trying to slowly add muscle, and slowy burn fat, (very difficult) I can see where your going with eating more cals than your burning. But you need to clarify bro...are you trying to cut or build muscle? Like I said, doing both is very difficult.

Also, I dont care what anyone says, but using t-3 and clen to burn fat, while eating too many calories, and doing hardly any cardio is characteristic of someone who is lazy.

If you really want to cut, drop your cals, and do more damn cardio. 25min walking wont even get you into a fat burning mode....

Sounds like you are trying to rely on the drugs.

P

pincrusher

fat burning cals= 10x bodyweight
fat burning protein requirements=1x bodyweight

maintainance cals= 15x bodyweight
maintainance protein requirements= 1.5x bodyweight

bulking cals=20x+ bodyweight
bulking protein requirements=2x bodyweight

these are some good guidelines to follow and can be adjusted up or down based on personal performance experiences
they will also need to be adjusted somewhat depending on how much cardio you plan on doing.

i would not ever recommend someone new to doing steroid cycles, use t-3. the last thing you want to do is mess with your thyroid because you run the risk of permanantly messing it up if you dont run the t-3 properly and eat the right amount of foods with it.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
damn I need to readjust my diet, I weight 193 so I need to take in only like 2000 calories right? I try to do most of my cardio in the morning right when I wake up, but if I cant I do it after I lift weights. My goal for this cycle is to cut and Lose fat, I would like to maintain the muscle I have caues I know its not very likely that I can gain muscle at the same time.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
Heavy I am going to start running now just cause of your last advice, I dont want to be a lazy ass cause I think I do bust my ass in the gym, I might not lift a lot of weight like most of yall, but I think I work hard. I have changed my routine to more reps and less weight, I am watching my carbs, and trying to take in a lot of protein as possible. I am still going to add T-3 to my wiht my clen cause I just got it in today. I am going to do it for 3 weeks along with clen. I have the clen dosages on lock down but as for t3 I am going to use this

UP CONST DOWN
4 days 6days 10days
5% 40% 55%
2 44444444 33222111.5.5.5

Can anyone give me some advice of how I should alter my diet with t-3. I know i have to keep the protein up or it will start burning it off. But any suggestions

Mark

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
bigmark3d said:
I have changed my routine to more reps and less weight,

Mark, dont do this...keep lifting heavy. Its what built the muscle in the first place...you cant "tone" muscles with higher reps, you need to strip the fat off to see the cuts...so keep lifting heavy.