©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gear and the Immune System

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
So ive read many a thread claiming that high levels of test stimulates the immune system. Some claim thats why many people do not get sick while on cycle.

Now i am seeing threads saying that say high levels of test actually depress the immune system raising the chances for cancer and disease etc.

So which one is it? :food-smiley-007::food-smiley-005:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
What's up AM. I can only speak from experience. When on test I do not get Ill hardly ever. When I'm on No test I get sick more often. And I notice things like skin tags and shit grow faster while on. My 2¢

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yes if only I could reach my back to shave it seems like when I'm on... The hair keeps sprouting but when I'm off its not as bad.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Yes if only I could reach my back to shave it seems like when I'm on... The hair keeps sprouting but when I'm off its not as bad.

Yes usually I shave 1x a day. While on I need to shave 2x a day. (My back) ;-)

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Hey guys, not sure where you're getting your information.

High levels of almost all these hormones depress your immune system. This includes testosterone.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hey guys, not sure where you're getting your information.

High levels of almost all these hormones depress your immune system. This includes testosterone.

I was referring to body hair/skin tag growth. Personal experience I've noticed I'm not as sick as often as when I'm off either. KEY WORDS "personal "

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
You guys get skin tags? That's gross man
Yep, I'm about to cut one of those bitches off too. There is a whole thread on PM about them. But from all the articles I've read they all seem to point to high levels of test as immunosuppressive. But a lot of the studies are on Birds.....
I guess moderate doses are always the best route for health.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I had a skin tag on an eyelid for years. Most of those years I wasn't on anything either.

I just had a dermatologist cut it off a few months ago. I used to cut it myself but it always grew back cause I never got the whole thing.

So far nothing has come back.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I had a skin tag on an eyelid for years. Most of those years I wasn't on anything either.

I just had a dermatologist cut it off a few months ago. I used to cut it myself but it always grew back cause I never got the whole thing.

So far nothing has come back.

Man that is just filthy

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Hey AM, found this article as well:
The effects of anabolic steroids and st... [Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1989] - PubMed - NCBI

The effects of anabolic steroids and strength training on the human immune response.

Abstract
The immune response was assessed in 13 competitive bodybuilders self-administering anabolic-androgenic steroids and ten competitive bodybuilders not administering these drugs...blah blah blah... These studies indicate that 1) anabolic-androgenic steroid use as practiced by contemporary athletes is a potent modulator of immune responsiveness and 2) autoantibodies are prevalent in strength-trained men even in the absence of anabolic steroid use.