©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Adex

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Are there any disadvantages or benifits from taking more than .5mg of adex ED? Could i prevent/get rid of even more water retention by upping the dose to 1ml ED?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
the place i ordered it from sent the wrong size vial and ended up having to resend 2. So now i have almost double the Adex i needed without spending any extra cash.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
dugie82 said:
the place i ordered it from sent the wrong size vial and ended up having to resend 2. So now i have almost double the Adex i needed without spending any extra cash.

If your cutting, you can get away with using alot of adex, but some estrogen is needed when bulking. Dont double the dose just cause you have more...do that with roids, not anti-e's. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
If your cutting, you can get away with using alot of adex, but some estrogen is needed when bulking. Dont double the dose just cause you have more...do that with roids, not anti-e's. :D
Agreed. Total elimination of estrogen would be detrimental. I wouldn't use .5mg of Adex more often than EOD. It's some strong stuff.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
DragonRider said:
Agreed. Total elimination of estrogen would be detrimental. I wouldn't use .5mg of Adex more often than EOD. It's some strong stuff.

alright now u got me second guessing myself,

.5ED or .5EOD?
this cycle is the one of the most preplanned u have seen, tryin to take all precautions and get max gains out of this. My supp list would be over a page long if i sat down and wrote it out. Once again thanks guys for bein there every step of the way.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'd go with .5mg EOD. You can always go up if need be. It depends on how much juice your taking, and how your body responds to it. Arimidex can also raise your cholesterol levels so the less you can get by with taking, the better.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i am prone to gyno, even got a bit from a small MIT cycle(or at least enlarged my puberty gyno).
Going to the doctor to have it looked at, just going to say it is a lump and complain about pain.
so i will prob take .5 ED and add in some HDL supplements. Sound good?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
dugie82 said:
i am prone to gyno, even got a bit from a small MIT cycle(or at least enlarged my puberty gyno).
Going to the doctor to have it looked at, just going to say it is a lump and complain about pain.
so i will prob take .5 ED and add in some HDL supplements. Sound good?

You havent even told us what you are taking...how could we advise on what dosages of adex to take, if we dont know what your using...

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
test E
wk1-6 300mg/wk(gotta have room to grow)

don't complain about low dosages and how i should up them.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
How old are you by the way? Also, Test E at 300mg a week is a waste. I prefer low doses, but you need at least 400mg to 500mg for 10 weeks. At that dose I stated, I would take .5mg EOD of Arimidex to start. Have Nolvadex on hand in case.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
DR is right.

tee, i will see how my body reacts then think about upping the dosage. I'm only 180lbs, so we'll see.

W

wolfyEVH

if you want to run the test that low, thats fine, but run it at least 10 weeks....just running it 6 weeks will be a waste of test

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
prob goin to throw some EQ in there 2 wks before i end the test

i'll see how the first 2 weeks go, i'm still worried about the sides, tryin to take it slow, thanks for all the supports guys.

W

wolfyEVH

dugie82 said:
prob goin to throw some EQ in there 2 wks before i end the test

i'll see how the first 2 weeks go, i'm still worried about the sides, tryin to take it slow, thanks for all the supports guys.

eq should ideally be ran for like 11 or 12 weeks.......

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
it will be run 12wk@500mg How long should i overlap, the more i read the longer people say it takes to kick in.