©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Possible Injection Problem!

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Did a left side glute injection two days ago(upper outer quadrant)

Since then have serious localized pain around my belt line above the injection site. If I follow the pain trail it leads back to the injection site. But mind you the spot(s) above the site are an inch or two above.

When I say serious pain I mean it is greatly affecting mobility. It feels like someone hit me there hard as hell with a ballpeen hammer.

My thought was oil "squirted up" during injection into sub dermo tissue and hasn't absorbed.

I dunno Though...that's why I'm posting.

Advice welcome.

Thanks

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i have had them turn red as hell get hot as hell and make it almost impossible to walk for weeks and have been fine just look out for a fever. if you start feeling extra tired and get a fever then go to the doctor and tell them you were working on your house and got stuck by an old nail or something and you should be good to go unless your doctor knows what you are doing then tell them otherwise dont. good luck brother i hope it passes without incident soon.

VP

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Double checked the area just now.

I will add this as additional information. It appears to be, the serious source of pain, about an inch left of the center of my back. Just to the left of my ass crack and an inch above it. Whereas the injection site is like 2-3 inches down and to the left.

Any possibility of a nerve being the issue? I'd think I'd feel more if it were a nerve, but not certain of that.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Search for injection sites in here I as well as others have posted plenty of good info.

What kind of gear are you running? Reason I ask is sometimes ie t400 is a real pain in the ass. Like vpiedu said make sure and watch for sure signs if an infection. I had one and waited til I had flu like symptoms otherwise you may have just hit a nerve or blood vessel. Or possibly just shitty gear. Let us know and keep an eye in it over the next dew days

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Test Prop (BT)

I can rule out shitty gear as the source is as solid as they come.

I'm on an anti biotic for a UTI so I'm less worried about infection. No signs of it anyway.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I dunno what the hell is going on but it's still just as sore.

Like I said, it's a good few inches away from the injection point. The spot is very sensitive and even hard in the middle. Not like an abscess though. More like a bone almost...but there isn't more on the other side. It's crazy!!!

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Something I always keep on hand is Benzyl penicillin. At the feed sfore it's called penicillin G. Humens can use it but we gust have to use a lite more. I keep it just incase.

But it does sound like you irritated a nerve. Just be more careful in the future.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
When I spot inject into my biceps with prop and winstrol I get a similar reaction. It's painful, very red and has a fever at injection point. I have just learned to deal with it.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
If it sore away from the inject spot there my be some sweeling around a nerve causing pain. It shouldnt last more then a gew days if its still hurting after 5 days or you get a fever then go to your doctor. Also keep in mind that it could be something completly unrelated to the injection.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What's going on with it now- have you done legs yet?
Doing the muscle help alot some times - I even. Find some thing to lean on to poke into were it hurts

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I just got over an infection of cellulitus from being a little lazy. Been doing injections for about 20 years and this was my first. First time using a high dose oil = 500mg per cc

To start: Pain was at site and several inches down my quad.
few days later lots of red color with swelling
next day more redness spreading with heat alot more swelling.
No "knot" at injection site, I assumed gear was good came from great supplier. Which it is. Went to DR. Told them I got stung by something which crawled in my shorts. Got an antibioic shot for cellulitus. CONCLUSION: I DID NOT PREP TOP AND MY THIGH ENOUGH! Now I scrub both with multiple alcohol swabs. I told them a sting so I dont have "steroid user" in my medical file.
101 if you get swelling/fever/lots of spreading redness get to DR. DO not wait!

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
What's going on with it now- have you done legs yet?
Doing the muscle help alot some times - I even. Find some thing to lean on to poke into were it hurts

Pain seems to have tapered off to a great extent. Definetly a marked improvement. The oddness of it all was that it was a very pointed and physically isolated pain.

...20 days into my cycle and up 10lbs:D on only 100mgs of test prop eod and 25 mgs of pre-workout anavar. Strength is up tremendously and pumps are amazing! Feeling like a rock star:headbang: