©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What the hell!

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
OK so i am not a huge post guy here but where in the hell are all the nebies coming from. Its not bad until they all start posting links and stupid crap that can bring this board trouble. If your new PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!!!

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
?

Naase I hope im not one of those newbies your talking about I truly enjoy talking on this board and reading all this knowledge is awesome

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
All the new members are certainly welcome here.... And welcome to ask newB
Questions. We all started somewhere and Had the same questions at one time.
Im not sure what youve seen you felt was Jeapordizing you :confused:
Normaly the staff here does a pretty good Job of erasing anything WAY out of line.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I agee with rAJ...This is a beginner's board, you're going to see the same repetitive posts/threads from time to time...We just continue to give the safest advise and point them to the use of the search button

If you believe that we've overlooked a post with too much information given out (like rAJ said, we're usually on point, unneeded content gets deleted fairly quickly here), but if you see something, PM one us and we will check it out and take care of it if necessary.....

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
rAJJIN said:
All the new members are certainly welcome here.... And welcome to ask newB
Questions. We all started somewhere and Had the same questions at one time.
Im not sure what youve seen you felt was Jeapordizing you :confused:
Normaly the staff here does a pretty good Job of erasing anything WAY out of line.

Sorry guys, i just think about stuff like "To catch a predator" on msnbc. I could see cops going on this board to find info and somebody, maybe not me but someone getting busted for things we could avoid. I realize its impossible to know who anyone really is though. Anyway sorry for the rant mods. Keep up the good work.

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Ty

Thanks guys I gotta admit I was a little cautious about posting after this thrread but now i get it and you guys are on point i wish i found you all along time ago I have made alot of mistakes with AAS but this current cycle I have it all mapped out already have all my PCT on gand and plenty of HCG for during and after I have learned more in the past month than i have in the last 5 yrs thanks and keep it up yoou guys rock