©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My veins are invisible

thomasbigboy

Oct 20, 2006
Hy guys,I need a bit of help. I am now really shreaded but I am not very happy because my veins are nearly invisible. One of my goals was to be cut and with a road map over my body but it's nothing like. I am 225 lbs. and 7-8% bf. Any advice would be much appreciated.

P

pincrusher

7-8 percent is very low for a bodyfat level and you should have veins. how long have you been working out for?

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I can't think of a singe condition that would restrict the visibility of veins accept for severe dehydration. However, at 7 to 8 percent of bodyfat is awesome and once I drop below 10% it’s a never ending battle with my body to keep it. On the other hand, I would have someone else measure your bodyfat. Even at 10% I can see almost every vein in both upper and lower arms, shoulders, legs, and chest and feel a ridge on all of them and if you don’t see nothing at 8 something is not right. Have someone remeasure your bodyfat.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Many reasons why veins are not visible even at low bodyfat levels. If you atre very flat (no carbs) and even dehydrated, you will not see them.
There are some odd people, like Flex Wheeler, who even in competition shape, had minimal veins and even those were very thin.

thomasbigboy

Oct 20, 2006
Big A said:
Many reasons why veins are not visible even at low bodyfat levels. If you atre very flat (no carbs) and even dehydrated, you will not see them.
There are some odd people, like Flex Wheeler, who even in competition shape, had minimal veins and even those were very thin.

thanks big A, I thought this may be the reason.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
thomasbigboy said:
thanks big A, I thought this may be the reason.

For competition use, people like you are the ones that benefit greatly from products like Synthelator.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Synthetek!

For competition use, people like you are the ones that benefit greatly from products like Synthelator.

An excellent product...There is no better vasculator on the market!

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
yup

I guess I am lucky then, I am really vascular when lifting and am not even trying to be, just got really low bf I guess and good circulation.