©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coming off-cycle and balls hurt....

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Just finished a 9 week cycle of 600mg/test cyp and 400 mg/deca. Dropped it down to cruise level of 200 cyp last week (still taking 700 iu/wk hcg per TRT, and started 25mg aromasin, which I;ll be dropping to 12.5 due to dizzying effects).

Question: the boys are big and full ... and hurt. Normal? Result of any of the above? Or just need to get off more ;-) ?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Mornin MC. How are you using the hcg ? Ie how often and how many iu's per administration? Not sure why nutts are hurting . You mentioned not busting often enough. I can rarely go a whole day without a nutt. My wife understands this so no problem. I always feel healthier in that region with frequent relief.
The 25 mgs aromasin may be a little over kill. How are the joints feeling?
So it sounds like the reduction is a good call. Only one way to find out if
busting will help. Good luck. T

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Just finished a 9 week cycle of 600mg/test cyp and 400 mg/deca. Dropped it down to cruise level of 200 cyp last week (still taking 700 iu/wk hcg per TRT, and started 25mg aromasin, which I;ll be dropping to 12.5 due to dizzying effects).

Question: the boys are big and full ... and hurt. Normal? Result of any of the above? Or just need to get off more ;-) ?

Its called blue balls
You have it right in the last part "get off more" than it takes a few days

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Turbo u are so dam funny..if she knew .lol..

Yeah hcg can cause nut ache for dam sure..like everyone said milburn make your single shot derringer a revolver and fire off a few extra shots bro..ib.

Last edited: