©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie to hgh

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I have never used bro but 6 months minimum should be used. I can't see spending that much money for something that isn't even clear if it works or not.

W

wolfyEVH

chris 1 said:
I agree with jsjs24 you have to stay on minumum 6 months.
Bro I use Gh and you need to take it along time and have alot of money. You also need to take alot of it.I see posts with guys using 2 IU a day. This will do absolutley nothing, I am taking 10 ius a day and it is working for me now .I have tried 2 ius all the way up to 7.5 and it did nothing. Now I am using 10 and its working. I try to sway people away from GH because it is expensive even if you have a connection . If money not a problem for you and you could afford to take 5 to 10 ius aday with juice and insuline it would work. If you have limited funds I would just go with TEST DECA and D-bol.
I am sure someone will respond and say 2 ius of GH will work and it might I a just telling you my experiance with it. You might take 2 IUs with no insuline and love it. Eveyones body seems to react differnt. I seem to be imune to it.

good advice....he could always check out that post by you, which redbaron helped you out

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
doctormichael said:
anyone experienced in hgh cycles and what do i expect to gain from 3-6mos of usage with test?
I would say it depends on your dose amount. From what I read it takes upward of 10 i.u. per day to grow muscle with GH. Anything under that, you are still getting a very good fat burning effect while maintaining muscle mass.
Do a search for posts by RedBaron. He knows alot about GH.

RedBaron

Dec 3, 2004
Depending on what you are taking GH for (muscle growth or fat burn), you have gotten some pretty sound advice in this thread. While there are those few select individuals that get great results with minimal doses, for the masses it takes a pretty healthy commitment in both length of cycle and dose to get GH to do much for you.....which also equates to a pretty substantial financial commitment too.

With a cycle of 6 months at 4-5 IU's a day using test, you would lean out significantly and pretty much keep the gains that you made with the test. Somewhere in the 5-10IU range is where the muscle building properties of GH begin and you will start seeing some muscle improvement in the form of new muscle cells and growth beyond what your genetics would limit you to and beyond what test alone would do for you.

The other variable in all of this is your age. If you are in your late 30's to your 50's, you will get much better results from the addition of a few units of GH per day than someone younger than this. As we age, our GH production drops off pretty sharply somewhere in our 30's, and that is one of the reasons that as we age it becomes harder to keep those love handles at bay and maintain our muscle mass. HGH for use in this age bracket does some pretty great things. That is the main reason I began using it about 5-6 years ago and have ever since.

So in a nutshell - If you are in your 20's - early 30's, only consider using GH for 6 months if you have reached a point that it is pretty difficult to grow anymore. If you are in your late 30's or older, HGH would probably be a pretty smart thing to consider and you will probably notice that you will feel better, sleep better, put on some lean mass ( modest amounts ... not comparible to heavy AAS use), and you will lose a significant amount of fat. If you are looking for some sizable muscle gains, you will need to take a healthy dose of both HGH and test.

Best of luck to you.
RedBaron

W

wolfyEVH

RedBaron said:
Depending on what you are taking GH for (muscle growth or fat burn), you have gotten some pretty sound advice in this thread. While there are those few select individuals that get great results with minimal doses, for the masses it takes a pretty healthy commitment in both length of cycle and dose to get GH to do much for you.....which also equates to a pretty substantial financial commitment too.

With a cycle of 6 months at 4-5 IU's a day using test, you would lean out significantly and pretty much keep the gains that you made with the test. Somewhere in the 5-10IU range is where the muscle building properties of GH begin and you will start seeing some muscle improvement in the form of new muscle cells and growth beyond what your genetics would limit you to and beyond what test alone would do for you.

The other variable in all of this is your age. If you are in your late 30's to your 50's, you will get much better results from the addition of a few units of GH per day than someone younger than this. As we age, our GH production drops off pretty sharply somewhere in our 30's, and that is one of the reasons that as we age it becomes harder to keep those love handles at bay and maintain our muscle mass. HGH for use in this age bracket does some pretty great things. That is the main reason I began using it about 5-6 years ago and have ever since.

So in a nutshell - If you are in your 20's - early 30's, only consider using GH for 6 months if you have reached a point that it is pretty difficult to grow anymore. If you are in your late 30's or older, HGH would probably be a pretty smart thing to consider and you will probably notice that you will feel better, sleep better, put on some lean mass ( modest amounts ... not comparible to heavy AAS use), and you will lose a significant amount of fat. If you are looking for some sizable muscle gains, you will need to take a healthy dose of both HGH and test.

Best of luck to you.
RedBaron

excellent post RB!!!