©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Warming up oil in slin pins

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I figured out a pretty effective way to warm up gear I have preloaded into insulin pins. I wet, wring out, and nuke a hand towel in the microwave for a little less than a minute. Then put the pin inside the hot towel and in a few minutes the oil is warm and thinned. Just thought I'd pass this along...

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I pinn right after a shower and I load my gear before I get in a shower and let is soak in a cup of hot water.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Cool.

I just let my vial sit in warm water as I prepare the pin area and syringe.

I need to get some slin pins now that you mention it. lol

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I figured out a pretty effective way to warm up gear I have preloaded into insulin pins. I wet, wring out, and nuke a hand towel in the microwave for a little less than a minute. Then put the pin inside the hot towel and in a few minutes the oil is warm and thinned. Just thought I'd pass this along...

Awesome tip brother. Appreciate you sharing that.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Go to Walmart and get an electric candle warmer hot plate for $5. Keep a candle on it so the wife doesn't suspect anything, and ur bathroom smells nice. Before u get in the shower, remove the candle and put the vials on it. When u get out the oil will be warm, thin, and even easier to load. U'll be able to draw it up with a 31g slin pin no problem, guarantee it. Works easy as can be and takes zero additional time.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
You guys must have a lot of time on your hands I draw with a 20 g pin and inject with 25 g 30-45 seconds done back to the couch and TV

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Just curious if the gear gets to warm it will fall out of oil and once injected cause issues? I know if you heat up vials for pre injection this happens to the gear inside the vial once it cools down or is repeated to many times.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Just curious if the gear gets to warm it will fall out of oil and once injected cause issues? I know if you heat up vials for pre injection this happens to the gear inside the vial once it cools down or is repeated to many times.

Lol, how long does a 10ml bottle last for you?

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Depends on my goals. I don't do the shit, just something to talk about for the new comers.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
with a 23g I pinn in my gluts, thigh, side delts, and pecks all are quite painless. except my first time when I didn't know any better and used the same pinn 9 times. just kept flushing it out with rubbing alcohol

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Yeah, me too. I have some pretty bad scar tissue in my injection spots. With the slin pins I can inject in many other spots.

Like where? Is it just the usual 29g needle you use? It's like 1/4 inch long! Scares me a bit to be honest.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm sure I'm not the one to give relationship/marriage advice, but trying to hide the fact that you are cycling AAS from your wife sounds like a recipe for disaster.

If you're already sure you're not the one to be giving advice, why then did you go ahead and do it? You're that asshole that calls me up on the phone and asks me if I'm busy, and when I say "Yes, I'm really busy" proceeds to start a fucking 2 hour conversation about something that I don't give a shit about in the first place.

You know what else is a recipe for disaster? Giving unsolicited relationship advice to someone that you know not a damn thing about.

For the record, I threw that little tidbit about hiding it in there for the other guys that frequent this board that I know it applies to, not because it applies to me or my situation.

Fuck you very much and have a nice day.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

Never had a problem with it, yet. I always warm the vial before I inject, and unless the vial gets really cold like during the winter nothing ever seems to fall out of solution. I'm not advocating heating it up to the same temp u would if you were brewing ur gear. Not sure how hot that candle warmer gets, but the vial is just warm to the touch, never hot. The gear flows easy in and out of a smaller gauge pin with ease, and I draw and pin with a 25g needle. Takes less than 5 seconds to pull 3cc's through a 25g pin when it's warm. I take a lot longer than that when I'm actually pinning, just to give the muscle time to acclimate to the depot. Makes for a less painful pin.