©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Important injection advice

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I have 10 ml sustanon250, 10ml deca, and 20ml winstrol, any advice of when and where to take them. What i am going to do is 1ml of sus and deca in differents ass cheecks every 4 days, and 1ml winstro in delt every other day. I already have the gear so i will be taken these three no matter what but any suggestions. I will also be taking clomid but i never used clomid before so any more sugg's would help. thanks

Illini

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You don't have enough Sust to run a cycle.
What is your age, lifting experience, and steroid history? I assume this is your first cycle or you would have known you don't have enough gear.
What is the strength of your Deca and Winny?

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I am 23, I am a very serious lifter, this will be only my second cycle. I have 10 ml Deca 300, 20ml Winstrol Depot 100, 10ml Sustanon 250. All three are Zencall Labs Gear. I am 6'0 200pounds. I am not looking to get massively big because of certain things going on in my life but i am looking to look good. Any suggestions using only these 3. I also have 2ml of propionate and 2ml of trenalin. I know this is kind of off the wall shit but any advice would help DragonRider. Thanks.
Illini

W

wolfyEVH

like dragonrider said, you need a lot more test to run an effective cycle.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
DragonRider said:
You don't have enough Sust to run a cycle.
What is your age, lifting experience, and steroid history? I assume this is your first cycle or you would have known you don't have enough gear.
What is the strength of your Deca and Winny?

I agree with DR. How long do you plan to run a cycle. What is your diet consist of? What is your workout routine? You'll end up starting your cycle and then running short. Also...What are you going to do for a PCT? Arimedex?Novaldex? Clomid? I would recommend researching more around this site before starting a cycle. Lots of the mods and members are willing to help. :welcome:

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
My diet is great with 200 grams of protien of day, my workout routine is 3 hours a day at the gym, i will be using clomid for my pct. What will my results be if my cycle is only six weeks, becuase that will be how long i will be able to do it.

W

wolfyEVH

illinios said:
So how much more gear would i need. My cycle can only be 6 weeks long.

why can your cycle only be 6 weeks long??? thats not even a cycle dude......10 weeks is the minimum

W

wolfyEVH

illinios said:
My diet is great with 200 grams of protien of day, my workout routine is 3 hours a day at the gym, i will be using clomid for my pct. What will my results be if my cycle is only six weeks, becuase that will be how long i will be able to do it.

3 hours a day at the gym?? are you freakin kidding me????? I'd do no more than an hour and a half and i'd workout 4 days a week the most. you're overtraining bro.......i'd be getting at least 50-100grams of more protein a day as well. your results wont be good at 6 weeks, just a waste of cash.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Yes i know but im going away for a while in 7 weeks and i need to get rid of it. That is why any suggestions would help concerning the injection schedule

W

wolfyEVH

illinios said:
Yes i know but im going away for a while in 7 weeks and i need to get rid of it. That is why any suggestions would help concerning the injection schedule

just save it for a future cycle and make the most out of it...you will not like your results

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
illinios said:

Don't bother injecting. Not to put it harshly, but you will not see results that you want. Deca is a steroid which requires more than six weeks to maximize results. The same goes for the test250. I am going to be starting a cycle here in the next month. test enanthate 500mg/week /Equipoise 375mg/week 12-14weeks. You need atleast 10 weeks if not more for cycles like this. Sorry, bro. :(

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
The deca and the test won't kick in until the 4th week. So you're basically doing a 2 week cycle if you do 6 weeks. Uh I think.
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Thanks for the information guys. Sadly i will be injecting anyway. I could always sell it but im going to wing it and see what happens. Maybe a miracle will happen, its all good though. You guys have been helpful for future cycles though. I do have one final question: what if i want to do a cycle in six weeks just to get cut. Im a decent size guy but a little chubby with a small gut. If there is a possible cycle what type of gear would be best. my only option is Zencall Labs though so i will only be able to get gear from them.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
illinios said:
Thanks for the information guys. Sadly i will be injecting anyway. I could always sell it but im going to wing it and see what happens. Maybe a miracle will happen, its all good though. You guys have been helpful for future cycles though. I do have one final question: what if i want to do a cycle in six weeks just to get cut. Im a decent size guy but a little chubby with a small gut. If there is a possible cycle what type of gear would be best. my only option is Zencall Labs though so i will only be able to get gear from them.

There are other options, rather then running an A.A.S cycle to cut. I have heard from some, that an ECA stack has worked well for burning fat and also a proper diet. Heavy (mod) is quite knowledgable with diet and nutrition. He might be able to help you with a diet. :)

W

wolfyEVH

illinios said:

i hope you know zencall got busted just recently....order from them and the feds may show up at your door.......you're wasting your gear like we said, but oh well. and 6 weeks wont get you cut......six weeks really wont do a thing......getting cut is all about your diet, not steroids you are taking.....you're gonna be disappointed, but we all wish you the best

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
illinios said:
I have 10 ml sustanon250, 10ml deca, and 20ml winstrol, any advice of when and where to take them. What i am going to do is 1ml of sus and deca in differents ass cheecks every 4 days, and 1ml winstro in delt every other day. I already have the gear so i will be taken these three no matter what but any suggestions. I will also be taking clomid but i never used clomid before so any more sugg's would help. thanks

Illini
HERE'S A TIP YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW. DON'T BOTHER WITH THE CLOMID UNTIL ABOUT 3 WEEKS AFTER YOUR LAST SUS SHOT.
WHEN YOUR TEST LEVELS WILL BE DROPPING.ANY SOONER AND YOUR WASTING YOUR MEDICINE.HOPEFULLY HOWEVER,SINCE YOU'RE DIVYIN THIS UP TO BE A SHORT CYCLE. IT MIGHT NOT BE SO BAD.(CRASH) 50-100mG/1-2 CLOMID A DAY FOR TWO TO THREE WEEKS ON A MODERATE TEST CYCLE
WILL EQUALIZE THINGS.SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY CAN GET AWAY W/ 1 TAB.IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL.BUT THERE'S A GUIDELINE.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
illinios said:

Illini
EVERYONES RIGHT. MORE JUICE. DONT EXPECT MUCH. AND DON'T TAKE YOUR CLOMID UNTIL 3 WEEKS AFTER LAST SUS SHOT.YOU PROBABLY WONT EVEN NEED IT.SOME MIGHT SAY YOU MIGHT AS WELL THROW IT ALL IN THE FIRE(not to sound harsh my bro') JUST RE-UP ON THE SAME AMOUNT OF WHAT YOU GOT. ANYTHING WORTH DOING IS WORTH DOING RIGHT,RIGHT? DON'T DO IT HALFWAY,YOU'RE WASTIN' YOUR BREAD.
SEND IT TO PINCRUSHER INSTEAD.HE WANTS SOME SUEDE BOWLING SHOES.
AND OH YEAH,2 WORDS. BRITISH DRAGON. F*** NAFTA! LOL