©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test levels?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
ok ! i usally take my shot in the afternoon after i get home from work last night i worked 15.5 hours and needless to say i got home late as hell,, missed my workout and i didnt eat dinner.. but i added up all my calories,carbs,and protein and i was over on carbs and cal but a little shy on protein ....anyways i didnt take my injection last night i just took it this morning ! everything should still be ok with my blood levels right. test e is a slower releasing ester ........

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
As long as you don't switch it up drastically from week to week your blood levels should remain somewhat consistent

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
no drastic changes every monday and thursday evening but just didnt feel like poking myself lastnight after 15.5 hours of work just wanted sleeeep :zzz: got another question ? no harm done in me switching injection sites every shot is there ?
#1 right glute
#2 left glute
#3 right quad
#4 left quad
#5 left bi
#6 right bi

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Bizarro said:
Bro, do you have a pitbull? They are great dogs
YEAH i have two 1 male and 1 female. she will be ready to breed in about 6 months. blood lines consist of goodfella and danger zone.. blues and platium pie balls run strong in their blood. both dogs are Purple Ribbon UKC reg.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
My parents raise Bull Mastiffs and 2 of their males pedigrees have over 12-17 champions. One sire won westmenster or something..... I have a female akc registered myself,,, Shes awesome only b/c i bank off her pups.... She had 12, 11, and 13 on her 1st 3 litters. made bout 15,000$ so far...... no wonder i drive a lightning.... ha

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
SandMan-WES said:
My parents raise Bull Mastiffs and 2 of their males pedigrees have over 12-17 champions. One sire won westmenster or something..... I have a female akc registered myself,,, Shes awesome only b/c i bank off her pups.... She had 12, 11, and 13 on her 1st 3 litters. made bout 15,000$ so far...... no wonder i drive a lightning.... ha

How are Bull Mastiffs with kids? Our Dobie got loose about 3 months ago and we never found her. I'm sure some bastard has her! Were researching other breeds to buy this time. We want something with LESS ENERGY!!!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
sesso said:
hwo much do they go for?
my first litter will just be 300.00 per pup. i am not trying to get rich or anything just trying to help perfect the breed.. all pups will be short /wide and big headed and shouyld have alot of color...

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
SandMan-WES said:
yeah you can make some good money fro a little of nothing 1st set of shots and dewormer and registared paper all the rest is profit.... :smoker:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
sesso said:
right on i thought they were american staffordshires
am staffs. are very closely related but they are not APBT. neither are bull mastifs.. APBT orginally came from england know as the "orginal bull baiting dog" trained and breed for work and companionship. and they were only about 30 lbs it was rare to find a dog over 50lbs. but the breed as changed alot of ther years in order to geneticaly build the perfect friend and protector...... :)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
STEELADDICTION said:
How are Bull Mastiffs with kids? Our Dobie got loose about 3 months ago and we never found her. I'm sure some bastard has her! Were researching other breeds to buy this time. We want something with LESS ENERGY!!!
mastiffs are great with kids the only thing is that they are big dogs and as puppies they are real loose on their feet but they need alot of room growing up after the first 3 years or so they start to slow down. if you are looking for these energy DONT get a pit...