©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sezure of test E (help)

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Damn I think my test E from Alin was seized!!! I was going to start a cycle of:
Test E.
Dinobol (blue heart shaped pills)
Decca

Since my shit was seized, I was going to use the left overs of Test Prop from my last cycle. I hate this shit. It hurts like hell and makes me feel ill. Can I substitute this until the test E comes in? Ooor can I start the cycle with the dianobol and decca and just wait until the Test E comes in? It should be in in about two to three weeks from now. I was going to start this cycle today.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
jarhead95 said:
Damn I think my test E from Alin was seized!!! I was going to start a cycle of:
Test E.
Dinobol (blue heart shaped pills)
Decca

Since my shit was seized, I was going to use the left overs of Test Prop from my last cycle. I hate this shit. It hurts like hell and makes me feel ill. Can I substitute this until the test E comes in? Ooor can I start the cycle with the dianobol and decca and just wait until the Test E comes in? It should be in in about two to three weeks from now. I was going to start this cycle today.
Suck it up and go with the Prop!!! I wouldn't suggest running the Deca/Dbol without any Test...........

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Man I just cant take the test prop. I injected 150 mg yesterday, but it made me sick as shit. Still feelin ill. I heated the vial up in a pan of water too. It injected great without any pain, but a few hours later I was hit. Not even worried about the pain, its just that I dont like feeling sick all the time. Soo sick that I get a fever and even puke. Last cycle I thought the sickness feeling would go away after a few weeks so I stuck it out, but the symptoms stayed the same. Any suggestions??? raajin?