©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

site injections ??

Arten

Dec 4, 2007
I want to inject winny into my calves. How do if do this and how much winny?:(

bigrond

Nov 11, 2006
east coast(usa)
ive done calves and if you like pain and severe limping and pain then go ahead and do it ,i would seriuosly not recomend more than .5ml per calve .did i mention it hurts:eek:

Velvet

Oct 2, 2007
You have to decide between iner and outer calves, then stick in the centre of the muscle. I wouldn’t recommend, calves hurt big time after injecting, you can fit up to 1cc, the less you use the more comfortable obviously

musclelab

Banned
Dec 9, 2007
this is a joke right?

why not just drink it??????????????????????????????/// unless you dont plan on walking for a week or 2 if you have never done it in the calves dont start stick to the basic

Last edited:

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
disturbed1 said:
go to spotinjections.com, they have pictures bro.

That site is wrong in a lot of ways and some of the information is downright dangerous.

www.howtodoinjections.com is the correct site and it's used by hospitals to train their staff and by universities to teach their students.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Big A said:
That site is wrong in a lot of ways and some of the information is downright dangerous.

www.howtodoinjections.com is the correct site and it's used by hospitals to train their staff and by universities to teach their students.

Yeah to the above. Some of the pics look like they have basically just said stick it in your bi-cep etc and they have just done it without much thought. I find the following a good site.

There is other section about injections too. Infact that site has lots of good info about all things. Just look on the left side of the page and it's all listed (all the main steroids listed).

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Holy crap! talk about doing triceps wrong and especially biceps! Biceps it's actually dangerous as the way they show it you will miss the muscle and possibly hit nerves.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
I love doing site injections but now Big A has got me paranoid as hell. Iv'e done my traps,rear delts and triceps with suspension. The first time I do a body part it hurts for several days. After that first time it no longer hurts as much. It's a good thing that Big A is looking out and it will make me more carefull.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am a fan of site injections too. I am fully aware they are not gonna make that body part go huge. But I think it will give the part a slight advantage not to mention the placebo (mental) too. Just the fact the certain part is a base for the particular substance and it begins it's journey there sort of leads me to think that body part is likely to hold more of the substance for longer. Obviously bodybuilders would be walking around with huge arses if site injections worked like some think.

I am a fan of chest injections. I tend to do them quite alot. Tri-cep is other but I have only done the bi-cep once. The bi-cep felt really strange. The only area I was gonna inject then changed my mind was my lats. I am naturally very toned and slim build. But I have been going bigger and bigger. My lats are good but they are more bruce lee than bodybuilder. So they are not that big at all but quite hard (low bf) so I felt strange injecting that area cos I couldn't imagine how the needle would fit if that makes sense.

Are calf injections painful in general? Or just for substances like Winny as I hear that is painful for many parts. Cos I have test c and would wanna try it out.