©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question

Klein

Nov 28, 2007
I’m wondering why you lose more of your gains from stronger AAS such as Anadrol or Test. Why this is happening? Which is the answer?:eek:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Klein said:
I’m wondering why you lose more of your gains from stronger AAS such as Anadrol or Test. Why this is happening? Which is the answer?:eek:

In a rush now. But it is simply due to the amount of water weight you get from the strong AAS's. The likes of Anavar and Tbol etc put less weight on you but it is evenly spread out and the quality is good. Whereas adrol and dbol can put on 1 pound per day for weeks (figures of 20 pounds in 3 weeks are common especially for new users). But the added weight is more water based and the quality is not as good. Thats why the likes of dbol and adrol at large quantites are mainly used for off seasons. If you use proper PCT though you can keep most of the added weight. If not you can watch 90% of it fall of you as fast as you attained it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Klein said:

if you come off correctly and continue to train an eat right,,, your muscle loss will be minimal after cycles.

Elems

Aug 1, 2007
The answer is that Test and Anadrol cause heavy water retention. That is why when you see people posting they gained 20lbs on cycle and lost 10 after it was because that 10lbs was water weight.

Codor

Dec 12, 2007
Elems said:
The answer is that Test and Anadrol cause heavy water retention. That is why when you see people posting they gained 20lbs on cycle and lost 10 after it was because that 10lbs was water weight.
This is why it’s advised to run an anti-e, to keep off water weight, avoid gyno, etc.

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
Most of what you are gaining is fluid(water retention). Primo and winny are both a 7 out of 10 for keeping gains, also know that they don't give great gains like anadrol because they are not high androgens and there is less water retention from them and more hard work and diet is needed. Some use to say the coming off with HCG would help keep gains from high test cycles. It has not yet been proven to me. I don't know anybody who does not loose gains when they come off. Even the pro's shrink.

Last edited: