©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bulking Diet, uh I hope

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
So I decided that cutting was a pretty foolish notion for me since I am 6'1" 190lbs with 12%bf. I am not even gonna think about until I am 215lbs. I just wanted those abs back that I once worked so hard for. Screw it.
I have limited time in the morning, so it's hard for me to cook, but here is my tentative bulking diet. Please critique and give me suggestions.
5am 2 scoops whey with egg white(carton kind) cup of oats
7am natural peanut butter on whole wheat, protein bar water
9am(if time permits)Tuna on whole wheat, scoop whey
noon chicken breast yogurt protein bar rice cake,water
preworkout shake,creatin
5-6pmworkout
isolate shake
7pm dinner(A lot of whatever)
9pm whey and yogurt

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
How about this:

5am- 2 scoops whey, 8 eggwhites, 1.5 cup oats
7am- 2 chicken breasts, 4 pieces whole wheat, 1 cup skim milk
9am- (Time MUST permit lol) 2 cans tuna/ 1 cup brown rice
Noon-Chicken Breast, yogurt, protein bar, 1 cup oats
Pre-workout Shake
5-6pm workout -POSTWORKOUT SHAKE-Isolate + 60-80grams dextrose + creatine
7pm Dinner -Steak, more steak, and then more steak. Salad, 1 cup brown Rice
9pm 1.5 cups cottage cheese,3 tbsp natty peanut butter

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
You can chop the chicken into small pieces so when you eat it at work, it doesnt take long. Also, bring the oats dry, and just mix with water real quick when its time to eat it. You can throw some apple/raisins in with it if you like. For the rice, you can throw some veggie stock, or chicken stock into it to make it taste better.
Take the creatine in your post workout shake, and add dextrose to it, important! 2 scoops gatorade powder is 66g glucose.
Also, you need to eat BEEF when bulking.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Basically take in at least 40g lean protein, and complex carbs at every meal, apart from postworkout where you want an isolate, and fast acting carbs, and pre-bed, where you want a slow digesting protein and a fat source.
I also dont recommend eating carbs after 8pm, unless its post-workout carbs.

You dont have to eat the same everyday, but you get the idea. Im not sure how many cals that is, but its plenty. If your not gaining weight, add more carbohydrates to each meal...

P

pincrusher

heavy said:
How about this:

5am- 2 scoops whey, 8 eggwhites, 1.5 cup oats
7am- 2 chicken breasts, 4 pieces whole wheat, 1 cup skim milk
9am- (Time MUST permit lol) 2 cans tuna/ 1 cup brown rice
Noon-Chicken Breast, yogurt, protein bar, 1 cup oats
Pre-workout Shake
5-6pm workout -POSTWORKOUT SHAKE-Isolate + 60-80grams dextrose + creatine
7pm Dinner -Steak, more steak, and then more steak. Salad, 1 cup brown Rice
9pm 1.5 cups cottage cheese,3 tbsp natty peanut butter

i really like this diet here :) im working on one myself using various peoples ideas for timing of nutrients. i have a very messed up schedule so it is harder for me to determine carb timing to prevent excessive fat buildup. i just do not have a set sleeping time like most normal people.

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
If you are serious about bulking emphasize your complex carbs. Protein is important but it shouldn't be your main focal point. Our country has been duped into thinking that carbs will make you fat...WRONG! It's simply the TYPE of carbs that you choose to eat and the AMOUNT of carbs that you eat that make you fat. Most of the diets that you see outlined in Flex, Musclemag, Muscle & Fitness are pre-contest diets designed or used by guys that are shooting 40-60k worth of gear a year. They have a distinct advantage over most of us in the fact that they are already massive. I guarantee you that most of them piled in huge amounts of complex carbs to get them where they are.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
21.5GUNS said:
If you are serious about bulking emphasize your complex carbs. Protein is important but it shouldn't be your main focal point. Our country has been duped into thinking that carbs will make you fat...WRONG! It's simply the TYPE of carbs that you choose to eat and the AMOUNT of carbs that you eat that make you fat. Most of the diets that you see outlined in Flex, Musclemag, Muscle & Fitness are pre-contest diets designed or used by guys that are shooting 40-60k worth of gear a year. They have a distinct advantage over most of us in the fact that they are already massive. I guarantee you that most of them piled in huge amounts of complex carbs to get them where they are.

I agree totally! Unless you are already huge, you need to be eating lots of carbs with EVERY meal - even the ones before bed. And forget about trying to eat 25 egg whites - eat 6 whole eggs instead.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Someone please correct me if i'm wrong. But, When you look at the nutrition label, the complex carbs are the total carbs minus the sugars?