©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ephederine WTF???

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hmm i know u can still buy ephedra or somthing like that..they like lowered the doses so minute that its legal..or somthing..i have a friend that uses some type of epherdrine to lose weight and she biys it otc so its somthing to do with that...its not the real deal

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I just can't see where it isn't the real thing, it claims to have 25mg epherine HCL per pill. There's got to be a catch though, either it doesn't have the 25mg like it says, or maybe the other crap in it is bad for you to take three times a day.

P

pincrusher

ephedra/ephedrine were originally banned by congress as a cutting agent but were still legal as a bronciodilator for asthma sufferers as that was its original intended useage when developed. one of the companies that made ephedra products recently won a case against the FDA for not having proper evidence that ephedra when used at the proper dosages would not adversly affect your health and make it dangerous so now a few companies have reintroduced it as a cutting agent as long as the dosages do not go over the limet which i believe is 25mg but not 100% sure.
you could find epedra products out there if ya looked hard enough but they had the labels changed to show them as a bronciodilator instead of fat reducing product, even prior to the legal victory.

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
Someone please point out my stupidity and explain to me Why this is available and so cheap. What's the catch cause I thought ephederine was pulled off of shelves years ago.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2091
just wanted to also add that the link you provided is a very legit and great source for legal supplements and i have used them a few times even though they are fairly new. :)

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
so essentiall it's the same thing just labeled for a different purpose??
yup isnt the law wonderful sometimes LOL in congresses haste to ban it they really messed up and didnt cover all its uses including the original one it was intended for :D

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
good deal, gonna try it out and let you all know how it works. Damn cheap price.(about 12 cents a tab compared to a sources 60 cents and you don't have to mess with WU)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Better snag some up quick bro. BN is where I buy most my stuff from. The ephedrine goes very quick and soon will say OUT OF STOCK. They will get more in, but sometimes it takes a while. Very high in demand.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
In Canada, you can go to almost any supplement shop and they have ephedrine in bulk. It's legal, but you have to ask for it, as it's usually behind the counter. There are a lot of Canadian supplement links that sell ephed 8 mg tabs. The max dose allowed though is 8 mg/ tab. 50 tabs runs about $9, but can be bought in "cases" of 12 bottles....600 x 8mg tabs for $90 - 100 or so (Cdn $). The fools that are using it for crystal meth (a very, very dangerous and bad drug) production have really sunk those that chose to use it for other purposes.

I've only tried a few tabs a few times to see if it would help with motivation / reduce mental fatigue during workouts. Did give some "buzz", but made my HR too high on long runs and other cardio workouts. How do you guys compare clenbuterol to ephed in terms of how you feel...things like energy, mental fatigue, "nervousness", sweating, heart rate, fat loss??

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Clen makes my HR go right up. When I first took it I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I'd take the ECA stack over Clen any day! As for the heart rate comparison, Clen increased my heart rate much more than ECA stack. Plus, the clen gave me no energy and I was more tired and bitchy at the end of the day.

stealthmeister said:
In Canada, you can go to almost any supplement shop and they have ephedrine in bulk. It's legal, but you have to ask for it, as it's usually behind the counter. There are a lot of Canadian supplement links that sell ephed 8 mg tabs. The max dose allowed though is 8 mg/ tab. 50 tabs runs about $9, but can be bought in "cases" of 12 bottles....600 x 8mg tabs for $90 - 100 or so (Cdn $). The fools that are using it for crystal meth (a very, very dangerous and bad drug) production have really sunk those that chose to use it for other purposes.

I've only tried a few tabs a few times to see if it would help with motivation / reduce mental fatigue during workouts. Did give some "buzz", but made my HR too high on long runs and other cardio workouts. How do you guys compare clenbuterol to ephed in terms of how you feel...things like energy, mental fatigue, "nervousness", sweating, heart rate, fat loss??

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
STEELADDICTION said:
I'd take the ECA stack over Clen any day! As for the heart rate comparison, Clen increased my heart rate much more than ECA stack. Plus, the clen gave me no energy and I was more tired and bitchy at the end of the day.
I've never taken ECA, but clen did absolutely nothing for me in the way of fat loss(yes I had a good diet and cardio). All it did was make me all jittery(like a crackhead), gave me cramps durring sex, skyrocket my HR and made me tired as hell.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Hmmmm....the value of practical feedback! Not the responses I expected. Sounds like clen will be even worse than ephed for me if I'm after some additional energy without an excessive HR, particularly since I do LOTS of cardio. Also interesting to see some comments on fat loss with clen.....by the way it's talked about on the boards and books, it sounds as though it is a great thing to use for fat loss. Helps to have real input from those who have used it. Glad I asked. Thanks for the info!

BuffChick510

Nov 15, 2005
Ephedrine is still availabe OTC as an aid to relieve asthma so it STILL can be bought legally. I bought some 25 mg tabs in a local pharmacy in the cold and sinus section (Bronkaid) , but to make the ECA stack, I add taking No-Doz for the caffeine and an aspirin. And we found Twinlab's Ripped Fuel at easypricematching.com. Course the price is double what it was when it was legal ... go figure lol

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Buknutrition.com

Biotek ephedrine 48 tabs/25mg each = $6.00
Caffeine 200 tabs/200mg each = $5.95

Dollar Store Asprin 200 tabs/325mg each = $1.00

BuffChick510 said:
Ephedrine is still availabe OTC as an aid to relieve asthma so it STILL can be bought legally. I bought some 25 mg tabs in a local pharmacy in the cold and sinus section (Bronkaid) , but to make the ECA stack, I add taking No-Doz for the caffeine and an aspirin. And we found Twinlab's Ripped Fuel at easypricematching.com. Course the price is double what it was when it was legal ... go figure lol

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
STEELADDICTION said:
Buknutrition.com

Biotek ephedrine 48 tabs/25mg each = $6.00
Caffeine 200 tabs/200mg each = $5.95

Dollar Store Asprin 200 tabs/325mg each = $1.00

Having a nice six pack at the beach.........Priceless!