©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle help please

marty_1194

Feb 5, 2009
South east usa
I am a newbie. I have done about 4 prior cycles with poor advice from a friend who was not very helpful. Here is what I plan on doing.
week 1-10 sust 500mg
week 1-8 D-bol 50mg ed
week 1-10 Deca 200mg

I also have 5000 IU of HCG and plenty of nolva. Is this a good cycle and when do I start the pct? Never used to do pct until it caused me some gyno. Which nolva cleared up. I have done some research since then. Any helpful suggestions? I am 6ft 212 lbs. 15% body fat.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
For your size and it being your 5th cycle I would maybe try 750mg of sust.. ( 500 is fine also) I only run d-bol for 4 weeks you could try 100mgs week 1-4 by then your sust will be kicked in. and its nice to have some clomid for pct. 50-100mg for two weeks, its not expensive. just some info you can look at everyones different, cycles can be run many different ways.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am a newbie. I have done about 4 prior cycles with poor advice from a friend who was not very helpful. Here is what I plan on doing.
week 1-10 sust 500mg
week 1-8 D-bol 50mg ed
week 1-10 Deca 200mg

I also have 5000 IU of HCG and plenty of nolva. Is this a good cycle and when do I start the pct? Never used to do pct until it caused me some gyno. Which nolva cleared up. I have done some research since then. Any helpful suggestions? I am 6ft 212 lbs. 15% body fat.

He goes and gives you some great advice with the doses and timing of dbol then recommends 100mg per day! Not knowing what you have done before etc etc. Please don't just take some strangers tip online as your cycle plan. Do your research. Anyone who done alittle research would know 100mg dbol is not good. We don't even know if you have done it before.

Like I said above take my suggestion and others then make an informed decision. Don't just read one view and follow it completely.

Your at 15% bodyfat so concentarte on toning and cardio in the run up to your cycle. I would do 12 weeks of test (test e or c or sust). For you I would do 500-650mg per week. If you want to add deca then cool. Don't go above 400mg per week as it can bring about nasty sides. If you do the combo then 500mg of test and 400mg of deca would be good.

It's upto you if you wanna do dbol. Dbol should help lose fat too. Most think it adds fat but that is the water retention. After cycle when it goes away if you done things right you will be made up. Dbol is not like adrol... adrol doesn't bind to your receptors very effectively so higher doses are needed. 25mg of dbol for a 1st time user would be plenty. If you want do 40mg per day that is a great dose. If you have tried it afew times then 50mg would be good. You don't really need anymore. It's very liver toxic so whats the point. Plus why would you wanna look like a blimp.... meaning fat face and water all over it's doesn't look good. Do dbol for 4-5 weeks. Don't go above 5 weeks.

HCG is not essential but aids future recovery amongst many things. It is most effective every 4 days. If you want to keep it simple just do every week. So do your test/deca injections say Mon and Thurs and your HCG on Wed (I use that system). Just do small injections such as 500IU. Therefore you shouldn't buy the 5000IU amps cos they will go bad... get a few 1500IU amps. It just keeps it pure and most effective. Use your 5000IU amp for the first 5 injections are so. By the way use HCG until just before your PCT. Don't use it during your pct like many sites advise. HCG is strong stuff and it rebounds so you need anti-e usage for 3 weeks after using it.

If you do sust then you need to start your pct 3 weeks after your last test injection. I would use the combo of nolva and clomid. Most important is nolva but the two combined are great as they do different things. You don't need more than 20mg of nolva as it is simply not needed. The below schduele works well-

Weeks 1-3= Clomid at 250mg on day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg per day and days 12-21 at 50mg
Weeks 1-3= Nolva at 20mg per day
Week 4- Nolva at 10mg per day

If you don't have all you need then buy it. Don't start your cycle until you have everything you need (plus extra). If you do it properly you will love the results.

There are 1001 tips but the above covers must of the basics.

What are your past cycles. Did your friends have you on silly amounts or stuff like deca only etc.

I should add it sounds like you don't even need AAS for now and diet manupulation would be key. Make sure you have all the fundamentals in place (great diet, training, rest, supplements, mental attitude) before you do your cycle.

Goodluck and let us know what you decide to do and ask if you are unsure of anything. Hope it helps

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Elvia is so right about the d-bol, I dont know what I was thinking, I never even did that amount, way too hard on the liver. But he is right read read and read.
there, thats better:)

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I wouldnt think you would need both clomid and nolv. Nolv would be good enough. You probably have 2500mg ampules of the hcg, so I would do 2500 at end of cycle and the other 5 days later. You can do mid cycle but I dont think you hav enough. HCG will raise test levels and mid cycle your test will already be raised. Go to www.steroidprofiles.com and read up on estrogen control, that should help you. rotts

You beat me to it haha

No I imagine he has 5000IU amps like he wrote cos they are the most common. Nolva only would be good enough but the combo would be much better. And for the sake of a few pennies I know which option I would choose.

There are many effective approaches to HCG. Such some mid cycle then in the run up to your pct. I have done that beforeand it worked well. My cycle was fairly long so I done 3 sets of HCG in my cycle seperated by about 4 weeks each. But keeping it constant I think is best. But both are fine. HCG helps with others things so it is good to be on mid cycle but like I said not fully needed. But like I said it doesn't last long in the fridge after you mix it with bac water. I would leave it for 50 days max but you can notice the difference even after 30 days. I would just get some 1500IU amps and use your 5000IU amp at the start. Maybe start it on week 3 or 4. Test takes a good few weeks to completely shut you down but as you will be on deca too you will be shut down straightaway. Start it when you feel them going alittle smaller (balls)... should be week 3 or so. By the way change that 50 days to 30 cos like I said it's effectiveness goes down over time.

Like Rot says go and do your research and read up on everything before you say. But don't take everything you read as the truth. In the past I have read how 10,000IU injections of HCG are good... wtf... so like I said be intelligent about the info you read. Happy training

Last edited:

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
LOL! let me fix my post. I'm with you Elvia, I normally dont give advice, I just know I've done many cycles to where I know what my body reacts to best and thats what he will learn eventually.

marty_1194

Feb 5, 2009
South east usa
Thanks guys. That was some great info. I have done d-bol at 75mg per day. I am still debating on the Deca though. I will follow the hcg and nolva advice. That has helped me a ton!!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
LOL! let me fix my post. I'm with you Elvia, I normally dont give advice, I just know I've done many cycles to where I know what my body reacts to best and thats what he will learn eventually.

That cool Rot. Everyone as an opinion and what is right for them could be great for others are not so good for others. I know many on huge amounts of gear... stuff like 2500mg of test per week. But that doesn't make it right. I just try and advise about the best possible route. And to me 100mg of dbol is not necessary. I think effective gains are sustainable ones. They are created over a long period of time. Doing huge doses is not healthy and simply not needed for 99%. But sure I can see the need for 100mg of dbol for some but not someone new to things or has done bad cycles in the past. By the way I should change that thing when I wrote long period of time. Reason being my first time I done dbol it was at 25mg per day (split into 5) and I put on 20 pounds in 4 weeks and kept nearly all after my cycle.

By the way Marty I should add if I was to do dbol I would do 40mg per day. I might do 50mg. But like I said I understand people doing much higher doses. But with dbol it is not needed. Even if you go on most of the steroid profile sites and read the average dosing it is about 25-50mg for dbol and 50-150mg for adrol. I just wrote that cos I don't want you to think 40mg per day is a beginner dose cos it is not at all. And that all the big guys are on 100mg+

Let us know if you have done it before and at what dose. I would rec 40mg for you and no more... you will love the results. You have probably taken it cos it appears in most cycles that people are recommended. Usually when you hear about people being recommended bad cycles (like you said you was) it is usually deca only or dbol only etc etc.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks guys. That was some great info. I have done d-bol at 75mg per day. I am still debating on the Deca though. I will follow the hcg and nolva advice. That has helped me a ton!!

You beat me to it too! Yeah i suspected you had done dbol before and probably at a high dose. I have met about 100 people who have done dbol at a huge dose for a first cycle/second cycle... ages ranging from 15 to 30.

Want to know a great compound that isn't very strong but great with test and very versatile... masteron. But get the e ester. It's hard to come across these days but it is easy to get a mix such as mast200 (150mg of e and 50mg of p).

Many love deca and many don't. I know someone on deca only now and loving it! That is a shocking cycle to me. He doesn't know much about AAS but he knows what is good for him (has done about 20 cycles).

My current cycle is-

Weeks 1-12= Test E at 500-650mg per week
Weeks 1-12= Mast200 at 400mg per week
Weeks 1-4= Dbol at 40mg per day
Weeks 8-12= Winny at 50mg per day

I am gonna extend my cycle a few weeks (test) and do something alittle different. Gonna add in some tbol in the weeks running up to my pct. I would never rec more than 6 weeks of oral usage to someone (apart from avar etc). I should be on winny and tbol for 7 or 8 weeks max but I am taking precausions.

Anyway that is just alittle idea of how I look at cycles. Ignore the tbol etc and maybe look at the above schduele as a possibility.

There are many great compounds out there. Deca is good but I am not a huge fan. There are so many others with similar results that don't carry the possible sides. Like I have mentioned some love it and don't get bad sides but many do. Although it is totally different (chemically etc) I would rather do Eq than deca. They are often compared and swopped about (like I have done here) but they are totally different. It's a funny one cos Eq is almost chemically identical to Dbol but of course completely different in results. If I was gonna pick a nandrolone I would just pick the best (but the one with the nastiest sides)... tren (amazing). You shouldn't do that though until you have a few soild cycles under your belt.

Let us know what you decide to do.

Last edited:

marty_1194

Feb 5, 2009
South east usa
I have done tren. I did tren, test, d-bol and deca and suffered some bad problems with gyno and teste shrinkage. It took me 6 months to fully recover. I put trust in someone with out doing my homework. I did tren for 3 months straight. OUCH! hair and temper!!! I am trying to avoid any more nasty sides. Thanks for the info bro. Will check more into masteron