©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hgh

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
How many have tried it and at what dose? What brand did you use. How long did you use it for. Would like to know peoples views on the subject. Thanks

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
I could never afford enuff at one time to really make a differance......

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
How many have tried it and at what dose? What brand did you use. How long did you use it for. Would like to know peoples views on the subject. Thanks

Been using it for over a year straight. 2-3 ius ED Using a prefilled pen of Norditropin. Each pen holds 2 weeks work worth. At 54 yrs old it makes a difference. I don't change dose when on cycle. No sides at all numbing hands, etc.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
hey

how much hgh is a good amount.... I have somme pre shots of 15mg can n e 1 help...with some detailed plans for cycles

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Personally,,,I LOVE it! Used JINS,SEROSTIM,HUMATROPE all with nice success.
I ran mine for many months,,,the fat loss and physique transformation was incredible. Of course it works FAR better when combined with a good AAS cycle.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
thats what I hear

How much do you think I should use..... someone told me to use .2 mg everyday or 6 out of 7 days for 6 months

Lnad

Sep 21, 2008
Hey Elv, I am currently on hgh right now with this cycle.

Im running 4 iu's every day 5 on 2 off for 5 weeks then stepping up to 6 iu's 5weeks then 8 iu's for the rest of this year.

Ive read some conflicting things with hgh but have seen low doses in real life friends make a huge difference starting at the end of the first kit.

From what I gather on various boards most say 10-15iu's for mass with slin pwo. And anything as low as 1 iu is noticable fat loss.

However from watching a couple real life friends on their cycle I dont think a first time gh user needs near that ammount.
Although one very knowledgable buddy told me that when he went up to 8 iu's it realy made a difference but he also said 4 iu's will yeild noticable results in body composition fat loss and a good bit of extra weight in a mass cycle WHEN runing aas, namely test.

Ill keep you posted on my results, Im only into week 2 right now so it'll be a while, but I am told by many that by the end of my first kit (100units) i will see a very good change and it only gets better after that point.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
quick question

when u say iu's is that the same thing as mg.

cause the shots I got are in mg