©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can EQ cause a rash

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I'm sure I am just being paranoid but I am wondering if you can cause a rash because I've had something that looks like little red insect bites on my ankles for 45 days I can't get rid of them. Been to the doctor twice but tomorrow I'm going to a dermatologist to get the skin scrape and have the laboratory diagnose the issue both of these rashes and reactions started around the time I began usage of the Eq and I was wondering if its possible but that could cause something like that

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Chiggers, shave your legs, or there's probably a ton of different reasons then the eq. but who knows I've never heard of anything like that

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
You're turning into a horse bro! I told you not to use horse juice! Those rashes are the onset of your feet turning into hooves.

Attachments

• centaur-peter.jpg
    centaur-peter.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 44

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm sure I am just being paranoid but I am wondering if you can cause a rash because I've had something that looks like little red insect bites on my ankles for 45 days I can't get rid of them. Been to the doctor twice but tomorrow I'm going to a dermatologist to get the skin scrape and have the laboratory diagnose the issue both of these rashes and reactions started around the time I began usage of the Eq and I was wondering if its possible but that could cause something like that

Ive not seen that in all my years of experience with EQ.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I got bit by one of those new Chinese tiger mosquito's 2 weeks ago. Itch like crazy and still have welts. But I agree with IB ass chiggers!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I got bit by one of those new Chinese tiger mosquito's 2 weeks ago. Itch like crazy and still have welts. But I agree with IB ass chiggers!

I slapped a few of those tiger Mosquitos and they flew off like nothing happened. Skeeters on steroids....

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
What's the concentration of your EQ? Do you know if it's made with any EO ? Some people get reactions to EO...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Daniel wouldnt he get a reaction at injection site if eo was issue. Maybe he pins his ankles? .. chewy does some broknowlege shit he picks up at Curves sometimes....lol..

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Daniel wouldnt he get a reaction at injection site if eo was issue. Maybe he pins his ankles? .. chewy does some broknowlege shit he picks up at Curves sometimes....lol..

You were right dick cheese...antibiotics for these chigger bitch ass bug fuckers....

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013

I suppose that would most likely be the case.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Lol chiggers atleast you now know. On a side note stay off your ankles/knees while in the grass giving out bj's Chewy