©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Yardbuck

Mar 8, 2005
Hi everyone, i'm kinda new to this. I want to get a little bigger but it seems no matter how much i push at the gym, i don't get the results. I don't want to be the body builder type just trim and well defined. I would like to build my pecs and arms a little as well as get the washboard 8 pack with transverse. I've been doing a little research but its starting to get a little confusing. I read the profiles and they all ay best used with this or that, so i thought i'd ask you guys. Heres where i'm at.

height: 6'0"
Weight:170

Like i said i was looking for maximam definition with moderate size. I don't want to look bloated or over developed. I was reading up on Winstrol Depot, Sustanon, Primobolan (depot or tabs), Clomid, Clenbutorol, Dynabolon and proviron. Not to say i was planning on using all of them but what would be my best choices.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Hi and welcome. Let me first start off by saying that you sound exactly like I did when I started training. "I don't want to be that big, just cut up" It took me a while but I realized it was crap. I want to be BIG. And if you start getting the results you are looking for then so will you.
But back to your post. If you are being honest about not wanting too much size then you don't need AAS. A good diet and a good workout is all you need. Make sure it is a complete body workout or the chest and arms and the abs wont grow.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Blackbird said:
Hi and welcome. Let me first start off by saying that you sound exactly like I did when I started training. "I don't want to be that big, just cut up" It took me a while but I realized it was crap. I want to be BIG. And if you start getting the results you are looking for then so will you.
But back to your post. If you are being honest about not wanting too much size then you don't need AAS. A good diet and a good workout is all you need. Make sure it is a complete body workout or the chest and arms and the abs wont grow.
Great advice BB :)

Yardbuck

Mar 8, 2005
What can i do to trim that last little fat. I run at least 3-5 miles every other day (thats my favorate cardio cause i run through campass and get to check out the girls). And it seems no matter what type of ab excersize i do i can't gett rid of that little pug or bring out the definition. I would lke to be below 5% BF. I have a good diet.
Breakfeast: cup of oats, one egg (hard boiled or scrambled),
lunch: ham sandwich on whole grain, lite mayo, lite mustard and water.
Dinner: Usually a salid with chicken strips
snachs: hard boiled egg, nutragrain bar, fruit

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I would eliminate the yolks and the ham. Most of the pros on this site will probably tell you the best time for cardio is in the morning. Running may not be the best fat burner, they say walking is better for burning fat.

Remember, you can't target an area to loose fat.
In college, do a lot of drinking?
Got beer belly?

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Just a thought. While running you may be putting yourself into a catibolic state. Whereas you may start to burn muscle and not fat. You heart rate is too high. Are you taking in any carbs before you run? Also, are you doing any replinshing after your run? Myself, I burn fat at a much higher rate first thing in the AM. I get my heart rate up to about 140bpm and keep it there for at least 30min. Right now I am doing 1 hour. The extra weight has been falling off. Keep your diet just below your daily maintance requirements with plenty of protien and complex carbs. Even if you increase your diet - keep the cardio in a fat burning state (70%mhr) and you will preserve muscle and burn fat. You won't look cool walking around campus at a brisk walk, but you might start to get noticed around the pool this summer.

Yardbuck

Mar 8, 2005
what would be a good diet. I just kinda do what i think is right but in now seems that its not right at all. What do you mean by complex carbs and how do i figure out what my daily maintance requirment? What is 70%mhr, i not sure what that means?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yardbuck, some good advice for you already here but make sure that before you start any AAS you have your diet and exercise down cold. For instance, you need to be eating 1g of protien per pound of body weight, eat the right carb sources, and eat 6 times a day. When youre at the point where you arent seeing noticeable gains through proper diet and exercies, then u may want to consider AAS (usually 1-2 years of strict diet and ex)

Yardbuck

Mar 8, 2005
thanks for all the good advice, but one more question. i dropped about 25 pounds in the last 2 months (all fat), but now I have all this extra skin, not alot but enough that i can grab it and pull it about a inch and a half from my body. Is there any way to shrink this up so that its more tought to the body.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Yardbuck said:
what would be a good diet. I just kinda do what i think is right but in now seems that its not right at all. What do you mean by complex carbs and how do i figure out what my daily maintance requirment? What is 70%mhr, i not sure what that means?

Complex carbs are like those found in whole wheats (whole wheat bread, pasta, brown rice).

Daily maintance requirements of calories would be, if you keep your lifestyle the same, how many calories would you need to comsume so that you did not gain , or loose, and weight? This can take some time, but I am sure you have a pretty good idea for past experiences. Keep it high in protien, lower in complex carbs, and moderate in good fats - flax oil is a good supplement - natural peanut butter, etc. A good starting point might be 45%pro, 30%carbs and 25%fat. You may even want to take the carbs lower and protien higher.

MHR is maximum heart rate - do a search on the net under mhr and it will link you to some calculators. 70% of mhr is a good fat burner. Others might suggest a ECA stack (Ephedrine - Caffine - Asprin), You may not be at this point yet.

To tighten the skin - build muscle and allow time - it did not stretch overnight - but it will shrink in time. Building muscle will help to close the gap.