©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 Days Later Ass Is SORE!!!!

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
I just started my 1st cycle ever. Newbie Gold from Alin.

I hardly felt the needle going in at all but now 2 days later my ass is SORE! Is this normal or is it possible the site is infected? It looks normal and I used alcohol and new pins.
Will it always feel like this or will my body start to take to it better?

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
what size needles are they? are you penetrating correctly? make sure that you inject in the upper/ outer part of the glute to low or close ion to the tail bone and your talkin nerve issues.

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
duceswild said:
what size needles are they? are you penetrating correctly? make sure that you inject in the upper/ outer part of the glute to low or close ion to the tail bone and your talkin nerve issues.

Im injecting in the right area. upper outter glute. 1" 23g pin. didnt even feel the injection at all. only sore now 2 days later.

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
well sounds like everythings all good id say wait another day it should subside. some advice i can give you is to make sure you rub it well after injections i always do and rarely get any discomfort but ive defintely been were you are and it fun but i dont see why it wouldnt just subside by it self. also do you have any signs of a bump or lump under the skin?

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
duceswild said:
well sounds like everythings all good id say wait another day it should subside. some advice i can give you is to make sure you rub it well after injections i always do and rarely get any discomfort but ive defintely been were you are and it fun but i dont see why it wouldnt just subside by it self. also do you have any signs of a bump or lump under the skin?

not really. if i really feel for something, i might feel a little lump but i think its just in my mind. pain hurts tho.

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
Really Raj My First Cycle Was Smooth Never Any Pain At All To This Day The Only Thing Thats Given Me Some Pain Is The Tren And My Conclusion Is The Frequency Of The Shots

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
mike1991 said:
What You Are Feeling Is Normal

thats fine and all, but will my body eventually get used to it? or will it be like this the entire cycle?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Shots hurt a bit...thats all there is to it.
Some more then others. Youll get use to it.

You think that hurts try some Test suspension :eek:

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
The body reacts funny sometime to different compounds. I can tolerate everything without a problem except prop. Enanthate is totaly painless for me.

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
dont shoot too fast,nice n slo and try heating your gear a little,makes for easier absortion,massage for 5 min. after each shot hopes this helps...:welcome: <--------I LOVE THAT LIL GUY lmao: sniper: HUH? rotflmao
Peace

twooten1985

Jan 21, 2007
You might try shooting in your quad my ass kept getting lumps after rubbing and stayed sore for days! The quad is the best imo painless.:twisted: