©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cruise cycle for woman

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Suppose the woman is competing in IFBB Figure with aspirations of winning the Olympia. What would you have her cruise on (keeping in mind she is very competitive and not just a typical female that is just "running anabolics", and keeping in mind she does not want to virilize obviously)?

My thoughts were:

-75ish nandrolone phenylproprionate a week for a ~4 week cruise.

I would be against even primobolan because the half-life is long and from research it seems that a lot of females get virilization from being on the androgens for long durations of time, so it can be much better controlled if it is a shorter ester.

Looking forward to seeing YOUR opinions :)

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
cruising on orals...? how can one do that if their blast is orals... o_O

they would be trying to stay healthy here so only injectables are possible

Last edited:

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
From what I have read androgenic side effects take a long time to develop and can develop from low doses. That is why I think it would be best to do short cycles with breaks to allow androgenic side effects to go away.

GH, peptides, and insulin I think would be a better cruise to stay anabolic. Clenbuterol can used to stay hard.

t3 can be run in a b&c protocol. 50mcg during cruise 100-125mcg during blast. t3 can cause androgenic side effects in some people however.

--but I don't have any experience with female cycles and I don't have any interest in women so huge the have to blast and cruise.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
25-50mg test prop every 5-7 days will do the trick.

Again I don't know about female cycles but that sounds like a retarded persons idea. I could understand running a low dose of testosterone for HRT and wellness. But as an anabolic for a woman testosterone would be my last pick. I can think of several cruises that would be better than that (but still bad)

10-20mg tren-e e3d

20mg anavar per day

40iu insulin regular, 16mg albuterol, 50mg anadrol EOD

60iu novorapid (15iu at mealtime), 15iu lantus, 10mg primobolan acetate inj. per day, igf des 1-3 100mcg site injections, peg-mgf 2500mcg e3d, 4iu GH, albuterol 8mg per day

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
cruising on orals...? how can one do that if their blast is orals... o_O

trying to stay healthy here so only injectables are possible

Gotcha ....understandable.....i just figured var being as mild as it is with proper liver protection it would be a good one for females.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
25-50mg of prop a week to cruise on ?! That's giving a woman 1/2 - 1/4th the testosterone of a normal 18 year old male surging with hormones...

No offence, but where did you get this information from? I know women that took test prop at even 25mg a week and sounded like Kermit the Frog (a quote) in one week. Yes, they all vary in sides, but this just does NOT sound like a good idea...any basis for your claim/suggestion...I think it's really ignorant to give bad advice to people on the internet if you're not experienced with it.... =/

Anyways, a woman cruising on Tren!?!?

My lord...where exactly are you guys getting this information from?

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Most( now I'm not stating a pro hvyweight) women do 10mg or 25 mg of a nandrolone compound if they chose to even do aas or even 50 mg of primobolan per week.
Peptides, slin and gh are an excellent idea for a female but the person needs to have funding and knowledge how to use and know what they are trying to accomplish.

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
I wouldn't ask a guy this srs
I'm assuming you've watched Bostin Lloyd's untold truth female version? Palumbo goes through her full usage and advises what physique women should use. Go to an experienced women physique competitor, not a forum of males who (no offense) don't know shit about women's anabolic usage

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Llewllyn's Anabolics suggests 2.5-10mg per day for muscle growth. My apologies, I did not read that this was a cruise. There is a woman in my gym that uses this approach and does it for 4 weeks at a time. She is more of a bodybuilder than physique though.

25-50mg of prop a week to cruise on ?! That's giving a woman 1/2 - 1/4th the testosterone of a normal 18 year old male surging with hormones...

No offence, but where did you get this information from? I know women that took test prop at even 25mg a week and sounded like Kermit the Frog (a quote) in one week. Yes, they all vary in sides, but this just does NOT sound like a good idea...any basis for your claim/suggestion...I think it's really ignorant to give bad advice to people on the internet if you're not experienced with it.... =/

Anyways, a woman cruising on Tren!?!?

My lord...where exactly are you guys getting this information from?

She is not going to use GH or peptides or t3 or clen, so those are out of the question.

Orals are out of the question because she uses them at high doses for a female during her 4 week cycles.

Some sources have told me 30prop/45masteron a week or 75masteron or 75 nandrolone should all be good to go... I have never heard of tren

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
That makes more sense Dorian, thanks for clarifying. Also, I am digging the "777", are you a fellow follower in Christ? Heh.

Yeah 70 prop a week for women would be way more bodybuilder-esque than Figure :( especially on a cruise...

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
That makes more sense Dorian, thanks for clarifying. Also, I am digging the "777", are you a fellow follower in Christ? Heh.

Yeah 70 prop a week for women would be way more bodybuilder-esque than Figure :( especially on a cruise...

Yes bro, Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
My ex girlfriend was nuts.
She was taking enough prop for a man!
50mg every other day and 10mh car a day let me tell you she was so huge and ripped it was unbelievable .she could of easily of win any show she entered.
Now the bad part,she went from crazy to phsycotic.
Her voice started to change and was getting manly and clit was the size of a flaccid penis.the most disgusting thing I ever seen and I couldn't get rid of her .she was making my anxiety go through the roof and I was def not gonna have sex with him ,I meant her.
I tried breaking it up and she threatened me with dirt she had on me at the time.
I told her the mist a woman uses is 25mg a week of prop not 59mh every other day and she kept upping the anavar ,I think she was up to 30mg a day .
then she was taking proviron as well.
She was lifting more than most men in the gym at the time.
She had veins ontop of veins !
To answer your question just lower her anavar dosage its so little in woman they can easily stay on most of the year with just lowering and upping anavar dosage

Last edited: