©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is Shipping Safe?

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi, Is receiving a package pretty safe if shipped domesticly?..I keep hearing stories of people getting busted when getting packages sent to them. Is this bull, or for real. Has anyone ever had a problem receiving anything before. Please let me know. Thanks

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I've Order 5 Times From Two Different Sources One Domestic And One Overseas. No Problems. (knock On Wood)

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Tank12 said:
Hi, Is receiving a package pretty safe if shipped domesticly?..I keep hearing stories of people getting busted when getting packages sent to them. Is this bull, or for real. Has anyone ever had a problem receiving anything before. Please let me know. Thanks

Invest in a P.O. Box. Most suppliers will not require a signature. If you get a letter in your box requiring a signature - contact your supplier to see if one was required. In not - then don't sign for them.

International shipping will have a tracking number - you can track it through entry into the U.S. If customs looks at it you can see that it has been held up.

Either way - don't sweat it.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Domestic

Most of it is from UGL domestic shipping. Only one international and theres no signiture required..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Domestic is pretty safe....not completely but you shouldn't run into any problems unless your source isnt that reliable. International is obviously a little bit more riskier because of customs and so on. I wouldn't sweat it

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Thanks

Thanks guys, I didn't think it was a big deal, Im not getting 10 huge packages..

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I belive if you order international, and coustoms siezes the package, they mail you a letter. I have never had it happen though.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Tank12 said:

answer-Safe.
Busted?-"stories".unless youre the sender and you announce it.
never a problem(Indeed.Knock on wood)
This is excluding of course the remote possibilty you trip and break your neck on the way to your mailbox...oops

Last edited:

trouble

May 13, 2005
Here is what I don't get; aren't law enforcement agencies tracking the list of sites you offer in your steroid souce section? If they are, doesn't that make it easy pickings to bust whoever is ordering from these sites?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
trouble said:
Here is what I don't get; aren't law enforcement agencies tracking the list of sites you offer in your steroid souce section? If they are, doesn't that make it easy pickings to bust whoever is ordering from these sites?

Would Anasci offer the information to the paid members just to have them later on prosecuted? Highly unlikely my friend. Are you a paid member? Everything is safe.

Last edited:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
trouble said:

The way I see it is that the only way they could bust ya is by tracking you through the source, and the sources have it in their best interest to not be traced and do everything they can to not be traced. In essence, ordering from a source with a good rep is much safer than trying to get gear from "the big guy" in the gym or some dude that can get you 10cc's of test for 10 bucks.

kriskronie

May 2, 2005
hey i have a question are the domestic suppliers just as good as international and . if they seize ur package do you get in trouble or what?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
kriskronie said:
hey i have a question are the domestic suppliers just as good as international and . if they seize ur package do you get in trouble or what?

The differences between domestic ond over seas is basically shipping time, customs Vs no customs, typically lower prices ordering over seas and shipping prices. As far as are they both just as good, that all depends on the source. What brands do they carry? What kind of a selection do they have? Prices? How they package their shipments? Quality of products? Are they a respected source with good feedback? Do they communicate order and delivery time well. Will they re-ship if products are seized or damaged?Sales and specials and so on. If you haven't joined yet to get full site access, get movin!! It's the best money you'll ever spend. ;)

Oh as for do you get in trouble if package is seized, yes, you will get 1 spankin for every product you order! :p

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
kriskronie said:
if they seize ur package do you get in trouble or what?

Depends. You can get a seizure letter from Customs asking if you want to claim the package, or they can try to set you up to accept delivery of the package and arrest you.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
try to stay domestic i have had 5 orders international and 2 seizures,,, i got 2 letters now from customs and they say you can ask for court approval for release or just say F-IT and they will destroy it,,, my poor pink thais are on the way to the fire pit... o well,,, i have a better domestic way now.....

Socaloutlaw

Apr 15, 2005
is shipping safe

i dont know if i am out of line but the question pertains to this topic.

why do sources use the US postal service instead of FedEX or UPS (a private carrier).

isn't it riskier to use the government?

private carriers dont care what you ship they only want the revenue. any input?

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
Socaloutlaw said:
i dont know if i am out of line but the question pertains to this topic.

why do sources use the US postal service instead of FedEX or UPS (a private carrier).

isn't it riskier to use the government?

private carriers dont care what you ship they only want the revenue. any input?

With the USPS standard ground there isn't much of a paper trail left behind, With those private carriers there is alot more paper work trails left behind when you send something.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
Its usually ok! ;)
But theirs always a RISK when it go,s through customs!
Its basiclly a judgement call and go with your gut feeling!

All the sources here have proved themsevles so I wouldn,t worry on that end too much! :rolleyes: