©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

maintaining lean muscle off cycle

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
if I take my body weight in protien powder im pushing over 1500 calories. how can I take enough protien and still be able to eat without going too high with my calories?

W

wolfyEVH

mr.nitrofish said:
if I take my body weight in protien powder im pushing over 1500 calories. how can I take enough protien and still be able to eat without going too high with my calories?

??? you're eating your body weight in protein powder???? I would only be taking like 2 shakes a day bro.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
??? you're eating your body weight in protein powder???? I would only be taking like 2 shakes a day bro.

oh shit, for real. well that explains a lot

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Isn't that what T3 is good for, you can get all your protein and not have to worry about cutting the calories too low. I read somewhere that protein shakes can be converted into glucose durring low calorie dieting, so i'd think that getting protein from whole foods would be better.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
steve0085 said:
Isn't that what T3 is good for, you can get all your protein and not have to worry about cutting the calories too low. I read somewhere that protein shakes can be converted into glucose durring low calorie dieting, so i'd think that getting protein from whole foods would be better.

any protein can be converted to glucose during low calorie dieting. your body usually doesnt do that but it will if it needs energy. damn you must have been spending a ton on whey bro. just start taking in tuna, chicken breasts, steak and egg whites.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I was going thru about 6lbs of powder every 2 weeks. about five 3 scoop shakes every day.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
just to clear things up, I mean my body weight worth of protien (200 grams), not the actual powder(200 lbs of powder would really suck).

W

wolfyEVH

mr.nitrofish said:
I was going thru about 6lbs of powder every 2 weeks. about five 3 scoop shakes every day.

haha....WOW.....thats gotta be expensive. 15 scoops a day???? i have 3 max.....most of the time only one or 2 scoops a day.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mr.nitrofish said:
1500 calories a day is not much.
It usually takes 3000 to 3500 a day to maintain weight and over that to gain muscle.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
1500 calories a day is not much.
It usually takes 3000 to 3500 a day to maintain weight and over that to gain muscle.

i think he's taking 1500 calories just in protein shakes. he said 15 scoops of powder a day. 1 scoop is 100cals isnt it??? so thats just water mixed with those shakes. his shits must have looked like rocks

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Hey,Healthfreak...If your philosophy follows your username I feel its my doody to advise you that AS use can be risky to your health depending on many variables...
(just thought I'd make my re-intro with burst of nothing useful Bullshit..)
...Yes, I know- You would all expect nothing less.
Oh, and on subject...I drink 28 lbs of BioChem Ultimate protien everyday.yeah,14 cans...Im feelin' a little strange.A protien buzz-hmm.

Last edited:

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
130 cal per scoop 15 scoops=1950 cal in protien powder alone. damn I think I fucked up. and I wonder why im gaining fat. :rolleyes: thats like drinking a weight gainer shake.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
kell11 said:
Hey,Healthfreak...If your philosophy follows your username I feel its my doody to advise you that AS use can be risky to your health depending on many variables...
(just thought I'd make my re-intro with burst of nothing useful Bullshit..)
...Yes, I know- You would all expect nothing less.
Oh, and on subject...I drink 28 lbs of BioChem Ultimate protien everyday.yeah,14 cans...Im feelin' a little strange.A protien buzz-hmm.

I love you to kell! lMAO
these days pretty much everything fucks your health up. I chose AAS to be my health risk.
some choose alchohol and weed etc. ohh well

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
healthfreak said:
I love you to kell! lMAO
these days pretty much everything fucks your health up. I chose AAS to be my health risk.
some choose alchohol and weed etc. ohh well

Good point.

My dad drank all the time and now he is gone at 57 I will not make the same mistake as him but if AAS gets me at least I leave this world doing what I wanted to do.

I rather leave this place knowing I did what I wanted to do and not got suck in life with just a bottle in my hand.