©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Benzyl Salicylate

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Looking to see if anyone has any experience with this solvent.

My current recipe is painless for me but a buddy is a bit more sensitive.
200mg/ml
2% BA
20% BB
MCT Oil

Wanted to know if i added like 5-10% Benzyl Salicylate will this help with PIP??

thanks

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
I just ordered 100mls of Benzyl Salicylate so I plan on adding 10% to current recipe

Will report back

HUMANALIFE

May 24, 2018
you are getting some pain, or your friend is with test e at 250mg? I've never had that before but I do get some with tren ace 100mg. I make 300mg Test E with
2% BA
18% BB
GSO as carrier

no pain at all. Have never used Benzyl Salicylate so keep us posted on that. thanks!

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
I dont get any pain but my buddy does for some reason.
I dropped it down to 200mg/ml and used:
20%BB
2% BA
MCT Oil

this is painless for me but dose leave a small lump. For my buddy he likes this but still gets a bit of pain for some reason.

thinking the addition of BS will help a ton. will use:
2%BA
20%BB
10%BS
MCT oil

I also filter my oil 3 times. we plan on selling to close friends and co-workers.

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Benzyl Salicylate arrives this Saturday so i will test out the min i get it.

will report back.:D

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Benzyl Salicylate arrived today early. going to make a batch tonight with 16% BS.

Will report back

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Ok guys I have been brewing now for about 5 years and have a chemistry background and Benzyl Salicylate had made a huge difference when it comes to PIP!

At 16% it’s amazing so I upped it to an even 20%.
I use a very high quality MCT oil as the carrier oil which makes a huge difference! This is not your average MCT oil. Higher-quality makes all the difference!

Hope this helps

bob80

Donating Member
Feb 9, 2018
Ok guys I have been brewing now for about 5 years and have a chemistry background and Benzyl Salicylate had made a huge difference when it comes to PIP!

At 16% it’s amazing so I upped it to an even 20%.
I use a very high quality MCT oil as the carrier oil which makes a huge difference! This is not your average MCT oil. Higher-quality makes all the difference!

Hope this helps

High quality mct oil, it is transparent and liquid like water, should not create lump and pains, at 250mg test enathate

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
Test has always given me a lump even my hrt from my doc.
This newest batch has 30% BS and so far it’s amazing.

2% BA
18% BB
30% BS
MCT Oil

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
2/20 on 200mg Test E shouldn't really hurt much if any, I'm sure you could get by with slightly lower on % on the solvents if you wanted for that mg/ml. Maybe he is really sensitive to the bb or whines too much lol. Do you ever use EO? So the with BS added does he not have any complaints? As far as a lump goes I always recommend heating the barrel of the syringe under hot water before injecting, I'm sure you have heard it before but it really helps, oil flows better through the needle due to viscosity and dissipates in to muscle better imo

Andro308

Oct 9, 2018
I have used EO and my body does not like it.
So far 1%BA and 5%BB is painless
I guess my body is very sensitive to BB

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Ya EO is like that, I don't have any issues with it but it really bothers some people bad.