©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats up with Ephedra?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
hey bro, you can get legit ephedra from D&E pharm. You have to give them a copy of your drivers license and a copy of a utility bill (b/c people make meth from ephedra). They sell pure ephedra too (w/o the cough suppresant) check it out:

http://www.d-n-e.com/ep.html

Aminophiliac

May 17, 2005
ephedrine is still legal as a bronchodilator for asthma. just do a search online and you can find it. i forgot where i got mine but i didnt need a drivers licence or anything. ephedra, ephedrine's herbal equivalent sold for weightloss was banned and thats what all the supreme court crap is about.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
tee said:
So, isnt the ephedra sold for weight loss legal now again???
It has to be, i saw it in a gas station for sale. Ephederine HCL, with all the stacker 3 and xenadrine and horny goat weed pills up by the register

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
steve0085 said:
It has to be, i saw it in a gas station for sale. Ephederine HCL, with all the stacker 3 and xenadrine and horny goat weed pills up by the register

no it's not just straight ephedrine it has gluco? whatever cold medicine in it. and a tiny amount of ephedrine.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Yeah, I saw a few different packages, but I checked the active ingredients and one of them just had ephederine HCL, the rest had that guifienieseinenein stuff. spell check that one.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
yeah that's the ingredient. if they had one w/ just ephedrine hcl then that's cool. didn't think it was legal but right on.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I didn't think so either, that's why I looked at it so hard. I usually just ignore all that snake oil they sell up at the register. What the hell is horny goat weed anyways?