©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Taliban is drugging their recruits with intravenous HGH

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I didn't know you could take that iv. I thought it was all subq

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Who knows. But I know I still think our government should offer our troops the option of taking PED's if they want. I think they should be given everything and anything that might give them a edge in battle. I know I'll probably catch shit for saying that by somebody but its just my thoughts. I mean I as probably many here have done something competitive while using PEDs and it obviously gave or gives us an advantage over those who don't. If PEDs give our boys and girls a better chance of coming home then why the fuck not....AR....

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
There are a number of members over on ProMuscle who, over the years, have claimed to administer HGH IV. I don't doubt that they have. As far as I'm concerned, I'll pass. But let me say this, let one guy come on and say he made incredible claims using this protocol and the floodgates would open!!! There is no limit to what people would do to make substantial gains. Instead of sticking to the tried and true (like Big A's Growth Principles for Beginners), they choose the shortcuts! Don't be that guy!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Who knows. But I know I still think our government should offer our troops the option of taking PED's if they want. I think they should be given everything and anything that might give them a edge in battle. I know I'll probably catch shit for saying that by somebody but its just my thoughts. I mean I as probably many here have done something competitive while using PEDs and it obviously gave or gives us an advantage over those who don't. If PEDs give our boys and girls a better chance of coming home then why the fuck not....AR....

Ya see that makes to much sense! Goes against every government principal or thought process there is. Would have loved to have been able to use peds when I was in ....would have seriously givin us an advantage

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I agree it wouldn't of done anything for my knees in air born. But it would of made our walks in battle gear funner

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I agree it wouldn't of done anything for my knees in air born. But it would of made our walks in battle gear funner

Little npp or deca would have made a world of difference for this old guys joints lol....also thank you for your service brother!!!