©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1 Test Cyp aka DHB

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Anyone have any experience with dhb? I just dropped my tren and I am switching to it at 700mg a week along with test cyp at about the same amount. I've heard good things about it, but haven't seen anyone on Anasci or Alinboard talk much about it.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I have written quite a bit about it... It's by far one of my favorite if not absolute favorite hormone

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have written quite a bit about it... It's by far one of my favorite if not absolute favorite hormone

Thanks Enigmatic, I will look up your posts on it. If it does what I have read that it does, I think I will be pretty happy a few months from now.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
So far I'm really liking the DHB. Just about to start week 5.

I started last weekend. My appetite is pretty high, but that may be the tren leaving my system and this stuff starting to kick in. I ate a 4 egg cheese omlete, a grilled cheese, and 2 pounds of chicken gizzards by noon today. lol

How much dhb are you running, and how much test are you running with it?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
2 lbs of gizzards? No clue how you choke that shit down brother.lol

With Frank's Hot Sauce and milk. Haha. I don't know why, but I love em. My 6 year old granddaughter was eating em too, and got mad because I was eating all of them. I guess it is something you have to be raised around, because it is pretty much eating the stomach of a chicken.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
2 lbs of gizzards? No clue how you choke that shit down brother.lol

If they're prepped correctly, they're fantastic! Used to have an old gas station in Texas that an old lady ran a small Southern Cooking carry out restaurant out of, and she made the best fried gizzards I've ever had. We'd pick up 3 pounds each and a bottle of hot sauce and tear them bad boys up. Haven't found anywhere that makes them as good since then.