©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Hey everyone! I'm new around here. A little about me:

I'm 26yrs old
5'10'' tall
240lbs
21%bf

I play semi pro football, I have been training in that aspect since I was about 15 playing football in school. The last 3 or 4 years I have started to focus more on bodybuilding and training in that area as opposed to a football mind set.

I have never used any aas. I did a four week PH cycle about 4 months back. Saw some mild results, but now I'm starting to look more into the aas world.

Currently I'm working on getting my body fat down as low as possible before I start a cycle.
Ultimately my goals are to be as big and lean as possible. I really like the physiques of the big guys.. Jay Cuttler, Phil heath, Rich Piana.. Etc.

My training has always been strong! I had great coaches in highschool and in my semi pro football career including pro NFL players, powerlifters, and my weight training coach Cliff Laughlin, who coached the USA Olympic wrestling team.

I have always had the mindset that I wasn't worried about how fat I was, I am a lineman and the size has always been to my advantage. About 4 years ago I decided I was tired of the gut and I will admit for a couple years I really let myself go and packed on the fat getting up to 269lbs at my heaviest.

Since I knew I was doing the work in the gym I decided I needed to really work over my diet (which was terrible for some time) and I have made a great improvement in the last year or so (that is when I really locked my diet down) Now I follow a strict diet plan. nothing fancy, just a caloric deficit and a macro spread that I'm always fine tuning.

I have been active on some other anabolic forums for quite a while so forgive me if I'm not very active here since I've already asked most of my noob questions.. I will be sure to speak up when I have something worth talking about haha.

Anyway! Glad to be a part of the community and I hope to keep soaking in knowledge.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome to one of the best boards with a vast amounts of knowledge and experience good intro