©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Home Made Holliday Cards

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Looks nice man. Unfortunately I don't care enough about anyone to send the very best.... :p

J/k - She's new to the biz - right? I'll throw a few bucks her way...

Last edited:

lifterdanman

Sep 8, 2005
imdaman1 said:
Looks nice man. Unfortunately I don't care enough about anyone to send the very best.... :p

J/k - She's new to the biz - right? I'll throw a few bucks her way...

LOL, yeah, I saw some she made and I pretty much forced her to make a web site where others could see them. I like given people with talent some views, u know.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Thats a cool way for her to spend her free time - making shit thats gonna make others happy...I say we make her the official Anasci.org Holiday Card-Maker! The holiday cards that steroid-users prefer most... :D

lifterdanman

Sep 8, 2005
imdaman1 said:
Thats a cool way for her to spend her free time - making shit thats gonna make others happy...I say we make her the official Anasci.org Holiday Card-Maker! The holiday cards that steroid-users prefer most... :D

LOL, why not. 9 out of 10 steroid users perfer to make their home made holliday card purchaces though her.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
lifterdanman said:
LOL, why not. 9 out of 10 steroid users perfer to make their home made holliday card purchaces though her.

I can see it all up in lights....her business is gonna sky-rocket!!!

M

McKenzie

Very nice cards....awesome work.

**does she know they are being advertised on a steroid board?** ....lol

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
my girl does that also. the entire spare bedroom is her craft room. I think its a crazy hobby, but it makes her happy.

lifterdanman

Sep 8, 2005
McKenzie said:
Very nice cards....awesome work.

**does she know they are being advertised on a steroid board?** ....lol

She gets imbaressed, but her work is so good. I told her that other people had to see them, and yeah I have to admit steriod board is a little random, but you guys have been nothing but helpful since I have been a member so yeah. I just hope I put it in the right forum

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
my ex does that same thing. she does wedding invites, graduation announcements, etc. though too