©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Old joints... Old fart

bullcrew

Jul 24, 2017
start off by saying "Hi"

1st off I'm not doing a cycle, I do use deca for joint pain and not a big dose...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Welcome dude. Fellow old timer here. With aching joints too. lol

My doc prescribed Deca for me but at 200mgs/week it didn't really help much.

bullcrew

Jul 24, 2017
thanks guys Ive been doing a lot of reading and searching to get familiar...

Sandpig I wasn't aware Dr could prescribe Deca, Ill have to chat with mine he knows I have really bad knees and joint pains for years now.. too much high impact sports... Ill have to see. He stuck me on test and clomid, head injury #8 shut down the communication to the boys downstairs...

Gotta love getting old... LOL

bullcrew

Jul 24, 2017
Dr. Said he doesn't prescribe it anymore....he upped my test though....i have some deca and think it's either under dosed or not legit....
1 I'm not hungry with this stuff
2 my joints seem ache a bit more

So I started looking for a place to try a different batch.
.i have 1 but no reviews that I can find....so pretty leary..

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Dr. Said he doesn't prescribe it anymore....he upped my test though....i have some deca and think it's either under dosed or not legit....
1 I'm not hungry with this stuff
2 my joints seem ache a bit more

So I started looking for a place to try a different batch.
.i have 1 but no reviews that I can find....so pretty leary..

Deca really helps my joints out. It's worth trying another brand. Deca doesn't make me hungry (boldenone does) but it helps my joints and strength. It won't work miracles though.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I just started 200mgs of deca a week for this same purpose. Two weeks in and really feel zero effects so far.:(

CG

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I just started 200mgs of deca a week for this same purpose. Two weeks in and really feel zero effects so far.:(

CG

It usually starts working for me after about 1 week. Hopefully it gets better for you soon.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Deca seems to work good for joints, but it made me tired so I don't use it

That is weird. Did you use a high dose? 200-400mg works great for me and helps with my joints and strength levels. I also use 12g fish oil daily to help with inflammation.

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Studies show that as little as 50mg per week is effective in helping joints.