©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This guy has something to say to the kids

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Nothing wrong with what you posted, but this is the topic that always sends threads spiraling out of control!

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
That's the best part of a board the debates it get all points of views out there for you to see.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I think he's saying more along the lines of dividing the board and causing to much drama on this board I do believe? We all ave a difference of opinions but what works for some doesn't always work for others. And without getting into a heated debate I'll leave it at that.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I guess some people STILL need to hear this though..... unfortunately. It is true that people can get to around 230-250(assuming they're 6'0 tall) on rather low/moderate amounts when they are genetic freaks. I know because I seen people IRL literally use 750test and get to 242 with abs in 1-1.5 years of training with only 8 months of use. I've said it before, I'll say it again: If anybody told me that, I would say they're full of **** . But I saw it happen.... so it definetly shows genetics can be ridiculous. However -- I believe there is a CERTAIN point -- where no matter how good your genetics are, you suddenly need to pump in 4, then 5, then 6, then 7...8...9...even 10grams of AAS alongside the HGH/Insulin. There's probably a "brick wall" that people hit no matter what their genetics, and the wall keeps coming over and over once you start climbing the ladder of reaching absurd sizes(Big Ramy-312 with abs...anybody?). But yeah , if you don't have the genetics in the first place to hit 240 on 750test in 1-1.5 years, you probably shouldn't be gunning for the Olympia and hang it up. Because you will end up taking 2-5x what others are using and STILL not looking as good...

For the record, I would not say that people on the Olympia stage are using "mild cycles" nowadays. The reason I say this, is that a certain Mr.Olympia between the years 1975-1995 (not giving out a name) used the following anabolics in his final year when he looked his absolute best:

1750 sustanon/week
800 deca/week
100-150 anadrol ED(up to 3 months on/1-2 off)
+tren added on and off into this mix
+some halotestin added pre-contest

Most of the year, this guy was on pretty much 4grams....it could have gone up to like 4500.

I wouldn't say 4000-4500mg of gear is by any means "mild". Also, take into account the dude trained like 15-20 years before getting to this point, and YET he would get his ass kicked by even some NPC competitors nowadays despite having such good genetics......

This leads me to believe that it is very believable to see people being on 8-10 grams + GH/Insulin in good amounts.....

Example(I'm just guessing...don't know actual amounts) :

3,500 test
1,000 deca
1,000 eq
300-400 anadrol ED(on and off)
300-1000+ tren(on and off;depends time of year)
600-800 masteron

I know for a fact that it is very common to use 3g+ test alongside 1k deca/eq and anadrol is used anywhere from 300-500(yes, I said 500...) a day with an on/off protocol for orals.

The rest is speculation.

The test/deca/eq/anadrol dosages alone would push it to 7-9grams of gear...this is not including GH/Insulin/Peptides.

Regardless, he is right in saying that even if we took a bunch of these kids and put them on 8grams with hgh, they won't look anywhere near the guys on Olympia stage...EVER.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
He needs to lay off the tren- he's going to pop a vein!
[ame]http://youtu.be/KNDrFlb2HRw[/ame]

But I do love Dymatize!

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
marc lobliner is fulla shit.. he`s no friend of any pro and he acts so arrogant.. yeah kids are taking too much we already knew it. no need to act like that

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I don't know anything about him or his product, but I wouldn't buy his stuff just based on how be conducts himself in his YouTube videos. People that run companies and want to be successful should have more decorum than that when speaking to any audience, especially as big an audience as one gets from YouTube. Always act like you're representing your company, because you always are.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I kind of liked the first one - had to wait till the kids were out - to many f bombs - true shit

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I will still use high mg and peps and slin and gh
I am listening when writing this - have to shut it off - his mouth and f bombs are going threw me and getting me pissed off

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Quite possibly the biggest douche/ man child I've come across in a while... About 8:00~ minutes in his douche level reaches new heights when every other thing that comes out of his mouth is self glorifying- "sea salt, we keep that shit real"
[ame]http://youtu.be/9z96XVzJdHQ[/ame]

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
When I worked for ALRI, I met Marc at the Dallas Europa Expo. Seems like a cool guy.

I don't believe everything he says but I do get a kick out of some of it.

F Bombs don't bother me cause I use them all the time too. Not quite that bad though.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
On vacation I had the opportunity to talk to a former mr. America and his wife a 3 time Ms. Universe winner. Both were "in the click" and he sowed me pics of him with tons of top bodybuilders... Flex wheeler, Kevin Levrone, rich gaspari... The guy has been in it for a while.

Anyway, we got talking about stuff and he goes, the two things that make the difference at the highest level are GH and insulin. He said you need to get good GH and be able to run it pretty high and need to have great insulin protocol.

Sadly we didn't get to talk doses as he had to train clients so our other conversations were more pedestrian

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I liked Atom's post but it's sad to see that large quantities of gh and slin are what it takes to be competitive

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I mean it's obvious when you look at some ones physique who has been on years of gh- their muscle have a different look to them. The natural symmetry changes do to hyperplasia and new cell growth that otherwise can not happen without the use of GH

You see this a lot in the forearms and triceps- the shape of the muscle itself is quite different

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
On vacation I had the opportunity to talk to a former mr. America and his wife a 3 time Ms. Universe winner. Both were "in the click" and he sowed me pics of him with tons of top bodybuilders... Flex wheeler, Kevin Levrone, rich gaspari... The guy has been in it for a while.

Anyway, we got talking about stuff and he goes, the two things that make the difference at the highest level are GH and insulin. He said you need to get good GH and be able to run it pretty high and need to have great insulin protocol.

Sadly we didn't get to talk doses as he had to train clients so our other conversations were more pedestrian

In the future, I wonder if tomorrow's bodybuilders will say IGF? To me, that's the reason for the high dose GH.