©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

did i just mainline my gear???

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
Pinned some test suspension earlier in the glute for a lil boost on today's workout....not new to gear/pinning at all. So when I plunged it in I almost choked...u can usually taste/smell your gear when you pin it...at least I can but this was WAY different....it was like a choke/cough in one with a STRONG taste of the gear...instantly light headed and heart POUNDING. Kinda freaked me out but went to feeling normalish within 2 minutes....when I looked at my pin after about 1/4 cc of straight blood had flashed back into the syringe....was gonna skip gym and chill out but decided fuckit and went anyways and KILLED IT almost no muscle pain when I upped almost every workout I did by 10-25 lbs what o would normally max.....

So anyone else ever experience this or know what in the hell I did??
Look forward to everyone's feedback thanks guys

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Where in the glutes did you inject? Can you be very specific (dorsal,ventral? lateral/medial/middle,etc)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Probably nicked a vein and got a little in your blood stream. It happens occasionally

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
Had that happen to me with tren. Heart beating like crazy. Cough my balls off. I did get sick the next day though.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Yup -you got a vain indeed - suck bad - I remember the first time I did that - I remember every time

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I just noticed the mainline part in your post - to funny - your a junky now shooting up into the vains

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
I can't be specific as to where I hit the glute don't even have a knot to try to figure it out....I figured I hit a vein or somethin and was just curious if anyone else had done this....sounds to me like it's just part of it and this is just my first experience. Thanks for the feed back guys I appreciate it

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
When you get a lil into your veins it flows through your system and into your lungs and your lungs immediately begin to clear it from the surface by coughing and choking... This is normal and yeah you'll get a wicked adrenaline rush for sure. Happened to me a few times