©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

period before test takes effect?

socrates55

Apr 30, 2007
i began (sunday night) taking 250 mg of test per week. i had originally intended to only take it for 5-6 weeks, but from reading this forum i think that may not be enough to see any gains at all?

my main question is, when, if it all, should i begin 'feeling' it? i haven't been on a regular workout routine in about 3 years, so the fact that i'm hitting the gym every other day will probably affect the way i feel anyway. i'm just curious how and when i should be able to tell if this is kicking in or working?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
socrates55 said:
i began (sunday night) taking 250 mg of test per week. i had originally intended to only take it for 5-6 weeks, but from reading this forum i think that may not be enough to see any gains at all?

my main question is, when, if it all, should i begin 'feeling' it? i haven't been on a regular workout routine in about 3 years, so the fact that i'm hitting the gym every other day will probably affect the way i feel anyway. i'm just curious how and when i should be able to tell if this is kicking in or working?
Well, it help a ton if you could tell us what type of estered Test your using...Was it Enanthate, Cyp, Prop or what?

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
yes, you should come back with some more details, in order to get an more accurate answer. but you shoul look somwhere around three four weeks. are you taking any oral for an kick start?