©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi

Anya

Aug 30, 2012
Hi ladies, I'm a new girl here. I'm interested on a good workout regime to loose some weight and tone my body :D
Kiss U

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
Hi ladies, I'm a new girl here. I'm interested on a good workout regime to loose some weight and tone my body :D
Kiss U

First of all , welcome Anya. Can you give us an idea of what are you doing now for workouts? How your diet looks like?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to AnaSCI ladies...You will find the answers to all of your questions just by reading through this forum!!

Anya

Aug 30, 2012
Thanks guys..
My workout has been a moderate weightlifting workout to tone my body, and I would do cardio everyday, about 30-35 min /day.
Also I limit my meals to 1500-2000 cals, something like that:
A bagel, nutrigrain bar, or cereal for breakfast.
A usually a sandwich or something light for lunch.
And then a full course meal for dinner, which usual is some kind of meat and vegetables, and fruits for snacks.
Sorry for delay...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Thanks guys..
My workout has been a moderate weightlifting workout to tone my body, and I would do cardio everyday, about 30-35 min /day.
And then a full course meal for dinner, which usual is some kind of meat and vegetables, and fruits for snacks.
Sorry for delay...

Glad to have you with us here Anya. Getting your diet tight and clean is where you will see the results that your looking for.

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
Thanks guys..
Sorry for delay...

you need to up your protein intake.you doesn't get any significantprotein or calories until the last meal of the day.
imo you should raise the protein intake and spread the calories/protein more evenly through out the day

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
you need to up your protein intake.you doesn't get any significantprotein or calories until the last meal of the day.
imo you should raise the protein intake and spread the calories/protein more evenly through out the day

If your trying to lose weight I would take in most of you calories and carb intake through the day. After around 6pm I would keep the carb intake minimal and in some cases none after that point until mornings breakfast.

Anya

Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for all the great advice , I will going to do what you all have suggested. Also,I"m curious is any of you know some good exercises to perk up my breasts....