©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Serious question

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I tried putting my gal on var she hated it always hungry. I read and read and read and everyone's got there own opinion she's 5'10 thick nowhere bear fat at all and back under 190 for the first time in 7 years thanks to me and 190 lbs 2 kids she gained 20 back when we lost our child in July and now has lost it all plus some.

I can only get her to eat 3-5_ meals a day due to her work schedule with patients.

This was in Octoberuploadfromtaptalk1389017451593.jpg

This was early august after her surgery and could get back into working out uploadfromtaptalk1389017543225.jpg

This is a lil more recent uploadfromtaptalk1389017596195.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389017618564.jpg

And here's one more with me blocked outuploadfromtaptalk1389017731323.jpg and a face shot to show u actually how much smaller she is then she looks in some if these photosuploadfromtaptalk1389017850573.jpg.

So my question is what can I get her on that she doesn't read somewhere thinking she's gonna blow up and turn into am iffb pro lol?

Any input is greatly appreciated well positive feedback plz follow the rules cuz this is my fiancé.
Thanks,
P

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I didn't mention her diet is pretty much on point she just needs to get down to 160-165 maybe even 170 at 5'10 shed look amazing not like in my eyes she doesn't already

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
First off i am so sorry for your loss. You both are incredibly strong for having to go through what you did. No one should have to ever go through that. Second, your gal is gorgeous and looks as though she has made great gains. My opinion would be to further increase her muscle mass through heavy weight training. Maybe a hit type training so she could also throw in some cardio on off days. As far as supplementation, i would hold off till things start to stall. My guess is she wants to loose weight/fat, right. Maybe start her with eac stack and possibly to clen. Peps are a very good option for leaning women without the risk of masculising them. IGF, frag, cjc/ghrp are all good choices. As she gets closer to her target weight, she may then see the need for further supplementation as it will be easier to guage for her at a smaller size. Training and especially diet will do amazing.things for her as she has a very nice shape. Another thing i have found is possibly start her a log here. Posting publicly and being held accountable
will help keep her driven and on track

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I just had my girl run var. She is 5'10" and about 170 lbs.

She was worried as hell about the var and wasn't really happy with the results. She wanted to be insta shredded. Didn't happen.

She did gain a fair amount of muscle though and her strength went up good. Overall she did lean out. But it's more like her entire body started to change in a good way. Now she is off and waiting to start again.

I think the var actually worked quite well. It didn't meet her expectation, but I think it did a lot.

She actually felt the opposite. She was never hungry on the var.

This is the only personal experience I have with a woman and AAS. Sorry not more helpful.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I go through a rep can't mention his name on the boards but its liquid I love it I'm taking it to but it does make me hungry but hell I'm always hungry lol at 6'0" 275 lol

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Anavar - Steroid.com

no need for igf since anavar raises it, but gh and t3/t4 for fat burning.. otherwise clen will be great to supress appetite and burn fat synergistically with the anavar.

I speak from experience, putting the wife back on anavar and clen in a few more weeks since the baby came.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
No but gotta find some pharm pills and I know where to find em but definitely will try them just hate minimum orders

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I didn't mention her diet is pretty much on point she just needs to get down to 160-165 maybe even 170 at 5'10 shed look amazing not like in my eyes she doesn't already

Man even at 5'10 I would have never put her at over 160. Looking good. Not sure what to have you tell her though. I would have the same problem telling my wife to eat more but she weighs under 120. Here's an idea, say "You know how tiny mice are? Well they eat all damn day!" Idk worth a shot.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
She's got wide hips so 160 is her first goal ideally 150-160 would be ideal but got take it slow

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
have her see the research of the substances and that the food is to maintain anabolic. the right will be all muscle, no bloat and not fat. anavar has been used to stop chronic wasting, hiv, aids, and helped burn victims gain weight (muscle) and it actually targets abdominal body fat and etc. just tell her to trust you ;)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Cut carbs in the evening. Eliminate dairy. She can get much more results wise
before adding aas etc. Peps would be first choice . I think cardio post wt
training would be a good start. Gives her a bit of a head start on depleting glycogen stores. Main thing is to create a calorie deficit while eating for
muscular recovery. Raising her set point with more muscle is a good idea.
Just don't think you need anything fancy to get where she is trying to go.
Little t3 clen eca stack maybe.