©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

advice for women - first timers needed

BuffChick510

Nov 15, 2005
My girlfriend wants to start a steriod cycle so we have Deca injectable and Turanabol 10 mg tabs coming our way. We have recently joined this site and would appreciate advice from all here, especially Mckenzie, on a few questions that we have.

There seems to be quite a lot of info out there on the net ... some of it conflicting so we are greatly confused ..... but since joining this site, we've come to trust this site greatly and have decided to follow YOUR advice.

We have taken a few month break from bodybuilding due to work and to give our bodies a break.

We are both women. Here are our stats and goals ....

My stats, 5'10" 160 pounds .. I have to work HARD for my muscles and desire to keep a more feminine look and structure. At this time, I will not be using steriods tho I may decide to use the HGH more for an attempt to slow aging since I'm 43 years old.

Her stats 5'9 185 pounds ... she is blessed with muscular genetics ... lucky gal. She wants to be big and ripped and bulked and doesn't mind a small to moderate amount of masculine side effects that could occur.

1) Should we start her on the steriods before we start working out again (which will be Dec 1st after we return from vacation) or should she start her cycle when we start lifting again? We had read somewhere in internet land that it takes two weeks to get into her system... would that be about right?

2) Will she need to load with Creatine if she is using steriods. Should she still take Creatine?

3) What do you recommend as cycle and amount of the Deca / Turanabol stack for a woman?

4) We will also be starting Cytomel and Clenbuterol to aid in fat loss. Your recommendations on cycle and dosage for women (I was a big ECA supporter and am looking forward to giving this stack a try.)

Ok, that's about it for now.

Thanks
BuffChick510

M

McKenzie

Welcome to you both :)

ok....so her goals are to be big n ripped. A lil more info about her please....her age? and any prior cycle history? and what bodyfat percentage do you think she is?

I see she's 5'9" 185 lbs....I'd really like to know a goal weight?

Regarding the Deca and Turinabol.....if she has never cycled....rule of thumb is only to use one compound at a time as to monitor for gains and side effects :) I wouldnt recommend Deca for a first cycle as it does have unwanted sides.

Regarding the Cytomel and Clen.....I've never used Cytomel (t3) as being female and leary of the sides or dangers of hypothyroidism, etc. She could use clen for weight loss purposes as long as her cardio and diet are on track. ECA also.

BuffChick510

Nov 15, 2005
Help for first timers

We've never cycled on steriods before. In the past we used various fat burners like an ECA, creatine and she does take Vitrix usually.

She's not as concerned about weight as she is about size and bulk and we really don't know which way her weight will go with this. I would estimate her body fat right now to be around 18%. (again, we took 6 months off at the gym due to her incredibly long overtime hours at work and to give our bodies a break.) We are starting to hit the gym again.

She badly wants to get ripped and big .. has been a dream of hers all her life. Being masculine is a compliment to her rather than a side effect.

She's 34 years old. In the attached photo, she is the one in the black and that is her NATURAL body with very little bodybuilding
(I'm the tall 43 year old thing in the blue :)

Any advice from you would be appreciated

Thanks much!
Buffchick510

Attachments

• US.jpg
    US.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 107
M

McKenzie

okie dokie then.....so.....did you discuss with her running the Turinabol or even possibly Anavar for a first time cycle? Both have low sides, great gains....however I found the difference with t-bol is no bloat, not much in the way of pumps, and my gains left quicker. With Anavar I had a lot of water bloat, great pumps and gains and they lasted/stayed longer. However everyone differs with sides and gains with each compound.

In terms of getting ripped....I still would advise against the T3 use as you run risk of shutting down your thyroid and possibly compromising adrenal function. I would suggest the clen or ECA for cutting....but remember, there really isnt a miracle drug for fat loss except a clean diet and cardio.

If ya need anything else...please just ask .... and tell her I said she looks awesome! :)

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
With no prior use, perhaps anavar or OT would serve you better than deca. If you were to have significant side effects, the orals are going to go away sooner.

fitchick

Apr 1, 2009
Why don't you try NOTHING??! Stop cheating! I am your age and everyone asks me if I compete! I take NADA, but I eat very well and bust my ass daily working out. I have the muscular body of an 20 year old with very defined 8 pack abs...
Good genetics? Maybe, but you can only be the best you can be without the added junk and illegal substances! You're all cheaters!
I can tell by the photo of the two of you together that neither of you workout hard and do not eat properly. Your so called friend who you rave about having good genes and being muscular???....Looks like I did after one year of lame exercise - if that.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
Why don't you try NOTHING??! Stop cheating! I am your age and everyone asks me if I compete! I take NADA, but I eat very well and bust my ass daily working out. I have the muscular body of an 20 year old with very defined 8 pack abs...
Good genetics? Maybe, but you can only be the best you can be without the added junk and illegal substances! You're all cheaters!
I can tell by the photo of the two of you together that neither of you workout hard and do not eat properly. Your so called friend who you rave about having good genes and being muscular???....Looks like I did after one year of lame exercise - if that.

WOW LMFAO did you seriously bump a 4year old thread ???????????? you sound like a hell of a workout partner tho! left hand corner tells ya when the post was made ;) your a firery little shit arent ya

Maigirl

Sep 18, 2009
Good observation dame.

I am certain the first poster has gone on with her life and her girlfriend too. . . . .
Not sure how useful this all was :(