©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lesbian MP attacks Martha Stewart

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
I just can't believe this. What Bull sh!t

I will start be saying this is pathetic that when a gay MP is caught stealing a $60,000.00 ring and gets convicted for theft over $5000.00 dollars , we are expected to accept the lower standards for Justice and feel sorry for them .
Not only did the NDP fail to protest the light sentence the MP got even though an average str8 citizen wouldn't get such a sweet deal , but Libby Davies can be seen on the 9:00pm repeat on CPAC's Question Period coverage showing outrage that martha Stewart will be allowed into Canada on a special Ministerial permit for a fund-raising event for a Childrens charity.

MP Davies condemned the "Convicted" felon ( Martha that is , not Svend Robinson) being accepted into Canada and it looks like being a Lesbian or Gay in the NDP allows you to break the Law knowing all the str8 people will forgive you because you're not able to live by the same high standards as the rest of us.
Davies is one of several Politicians that now claim they are really Lesbians and faked their heterosexual lifestyle with male partners.
Even Svend joined the bandwagon and left his wife to be a gay politician , but it looks like the charade blew up in Svends face when SSM became legal and he had to finally marry his boy-lover that is much younger them him, I believe Svend took the $60,000 ring on purpose to get out of marrying a man and becoming
a "Run-away" groom was the easiest way out.
Who needs the Comedy channel when canada has the NDP Live in the House of commons.

BTW, the Liberals are again attacking a visible minority MP that happens to be a Conservative , it worked with Grewal and now they'll try to get another immigrant deported for exposing Corruption by the Martin Liberals.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Also Health freak I am Canadian and It's my job to fill up the Canadian forum. :;)

Besides I did not see much of anything on the Canadian Forum.
So I thought I would Help a little but if you guys don’t like it I will stop?

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Hockey is for Floridians, not Canadians

re the NDP...they keep shooting themselves in the foot...used to be a viable alternative, but the Libs have been in soooooooooooooooooooo long, not sure that anyone thinks that there are choices in Canada anymore

Nitrateman