©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tesofensine

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Never heard of it...What is it's function/use?!

El Hereje

Oct 3, 2017
Never heard of it...What is it's function/use?!

Appetite suppressant/calorie burner. Originally developed for Parkinson’s. I have found some literature on it but I’m most concerned with cardiovascular related side effects.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Interesting...Hopefully some of the other guys with experience on this chime in.

El Hereje

Oct 3, 2017
Interesting...Hopefully some of the other guys with experience on this chime in.

I’m looking at it to counter hunger from intermittent fasting or from boldone compounds. I’m not the best with researching trial medicines like this. Never used anything exotic.

FirstHorseMan66

Nov 15, 2017
Hey brother,

I just found out about this product myself and did some research. Seems like it acts on the brain in order to trick it into decreasing appetite. There's been some research to back it up but I've never tried it and I do not know anyone that has. We are actually going to be carrying it soon and if we need a logger, would you be interested?

El Hereje

Oct 3, 2017
Hey brother,

I just found out about this product myself and did some research. Seems like it acts on the brain in order to trick it into decreasing appetite. There's been some research to back it up but I've never tried it and I do not know anyone that has. We are actually going to be carrying it soon and if we need a logger, would you be interested?

Absolutely. Thank you. The increased heart rate and blood pressure are the two potential sides I am most concerned about. From what I’ve read so far I don’t doubt it is effective, but again I am not the best at this type of research.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
When I get some free time I'll hit up pubmed and google scholar for medical journals, clinical studies and any accredited research. Keep in mind some studies are purely in vitro and or speculation based on mathematical theory mixed with little understood biochemestry. Im not a scientist or brainiac but i have well educated professional in many fields that I can ask for their opinions on topics. It may take some time but I'll see what I can dig up.

El Hereje

Oct 3, 2017
When I get some free time I'll hit up pubmed and google scholar for medical journals, clinical studies and any accredited research. Keep in mind some studies are purely in vitro and or speculation based on mathematical theory mixed with little understood biochemestry. Im not a scientist or brainiac but i have well educated professional in many fields that I can ask for their opinions on topics. It may take some time but I'll see what I can dig up.

Much appreciated brother!! I’m sure everyone will benefit from having as much information as possible on it. Looks very promising.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Never heard of it or even googled it. If it has that effect on your brain it would be worthwhile researching what else it does to the brain. Anything that can mess about with neurotransmitters especially monoamines would be best avoided by certain people.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Never heard of it or even googled it. If it has that effect on your brain it would be worthwhile researching what else it does to the brain. Anything that can mess about with neurotransmitters especially monoamines would be best avoided by certain people.
What peole would need to stay away from it?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Well probably diabetics, anorexic and mentally disabled people off the bat. I'll look into it. Im sure anyone with a health issue probably should not fuck around with dieting enhancers.

Great question to ask!

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Curious how this turns out. I will be following that log. I could do with something like this when dieting as I have a big appetite and crave carbs when I lower them.