©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

body hair problems

private

May 10, 2011
hi ladies
what 's the best way to treat problems with body hair for girls?
My girlfriend is interested in laser treatment .I wonder wich are the side effects of this hair removal treatment?thanks :D

minnie

May 4, 2011
I find that laser treatment is the best but is costly as they needed several appointments for hair to be removed completely

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
hi ladies
My girlfriend is interested in laser treatment .I wonder wich are the side effects of this hair removal treatment?thanks :D

I use an epilator for my legs, results last about three weeks. But I also want to do this treatment. I heard from my friends that is the best idea for killing your body hair:)

hilary

Apr 29, 2008
hi ladies

I tried laser and Epilight treatment. I found that Epilight is more effective , far quicker in application and far less abrasive than laser:p

rebecca

May 9, 2011
I use Depilatory creams - these are specially formulated to dissolve hair. It's only temporary though, and can be expensive too. For me is fine , but some people can have bad reactions to the chemicals.