©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

females and deca

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
A man uses 150-200mg a week for its healing effects, but uses 600mg a week for growth. A woman uses say 100mg a week for growth. Would the female "healing" dose follow the same ratio...30mg? Or is the "healing" dose need to be what it is for a man?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Good question. There's a few females on the board that night be able to help u out or some of our more knowledgeable vets

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
A man uses 150-200mg a week for its healing effects, but uses 600mg a week for growth. A woman uses say 100mg a week for growth. Would the female "healing" dose follow the same ratio...30mg? Or is the "healing" dose need to be what it is for a man?

I've only ever heard of bad virilization from Deca with women... Not sure what it is about 19nors but even very low doses tend to have serious affects on women.

I know that you're not asking this but figured I'd chime in-

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I've only ever heard of bad virilization from Deca with women... Not sure what it is about 19nors but even very low doses tend to have serious affects on women.

I know that you're not asking this but figured I'd chime in-

Thanx for the input. Is the virtualization bad or at least go back to normal after stopping? What about hair loss, this is her biggest concern.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Thanx for the input. Is the virtualization bad or at least go back to normal after stopping? What about hair loss, this is her biggest concern.

Deepening of the voice and clitoris enlargement is NOT reversible... Hair loss and skin texture changes are though

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I'd stick with primo over the deca. Just make sure it's real primo or you'll have issues, like if it's really EQ instead.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I know nothing about this so please take with a grain of salt...but what about a little run of some quality growth....has healing properties and no risk of turning her into a man

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
My wife gets really oily skin from primo and it fuckes up her menstrual cycle as well. Anavar made so much hair fall out it clogged the bath tub. Im just saying this to make a point to really watch out for sides with any of this stuff you may give to a female.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Growth would be great, but that's a lot Salter and never ordered any. Not comfortable with it. I was leaning towards deca because I have a vial left over. I could get primo oil or tabs. I could even get npp for that matter. Already have anagram, but Chris just knocked that one down a notch on the safe scale.
she has done anavar and winny before. She had hair loss that lasted a while even after cessation. We did later find out that she was deficient in vitamin d.it has finally improved now and she is soon ready.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Deca caused virilization on my wife at 50 mgs a week. Hair got really thin and stringy too. Id use anavar or growth for joint lubrication or maybe primo and in that order. However, nothing beats decas anti inflammatory effects.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Well maybe we'll do 25 a week and throw in some anavar. Anyone know if that low dose will still have healing effects? That is what we're really after.
thanx for the first hand exp AM.