©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cure for AIDS

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea I read that there's also video and other reads if you were to google that number that says the government and medical companies have been covering it up to continue to rake in money etc. No I'm not a conspiracy theory junky or anything just find it hard to believe that no cure has been found but magic Johnson has no signs of the disease. Idk just interesting I guess

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Of course thier covering it up ...population control brothers! Shits more real than you think or want to believe.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Depends who own the patent. They control it. And therefor can choose to utilize it or not depending on a business case. That's the problem with commercial pharma owning these patents. Only the programs with highest profit margins and revenue are brought to fruition. The rest go on a shelf.

Or they are paid to keep it from going public.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Over 10 years ago I heard about some documentary on cancer, cure, etc. I guess there was around 10 biomedical/research doctors down in South America trying to find a herbal or natural cure in the area they were located. They had a lab and housing set up in the rainforest- like a large hut type thing. After a couple years, they announced that they believed they finally discovered it. Guess what, shortly after their announcement, their place got blown up in the middle of the night while they were all there sleeping. All of them died, and all the research was destroyed. The pharmaceutical companies/govt make soooo much fuckin money off treatment, theyll never release a cure. And theyll silence anybody that stands in their way. Sickening.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Why do you think ciggs and alcohol havn't been outlawed they both have been a direct cause of millions upon millions of deaths... to much money is made off them on the front end (sales) and the backend (treating the sick people) and its something that takes a few million people a year off this planet. Same as the big pharma companies cures its not profitable to eliminate things that kill people.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Depends who own the patent. They control it. And therefor can choose to utilize it or not depending on a business case. That's the problem with commercial pharma owning these patents. Only the programs with highest profit margins and revenue are brought to fruition. The rest go on a shelf.

Or they are paid to keep it from going public.

Reminds me of a movie I saw just last night. "Dallas Buyers Club"

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
U guys realize that they don't check to see if what you want to patent actually works or does what it says it's supposed to do before they grant the patent right? You could shit in a box, slap a label on top that says "Time Machine", apply for a patent and a few months later you'd be the proud holder of the worlds first patented time machine.

There are thousands, if not millions of patents for items that are complete bullshit and don't do anything. Just because someone patented "The Cure for AIDS" doesn't mean a damn thing.

All patents mean is no one else can make what you invented, it doesn't mean that what you invented actually does what you say it does.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea I realize that but as of a few years ago I could name two celebrities that claimed not to have AIDS any longer but I just read that after testing positive and then negative Tommy Morrison just died last year if complications due to AIDS. And Magic Johnson claims to no longer have AIDS. So who knows my gal had to do a study on this in college and she new exactly what I was talking about before I finished telling her about it. She agreed that its big pharma that owns the patent as a way to make more money due to the fact that aids patients spend thousands of dollars a month on prescriptions. Who knows the truth I was just sharing what I had found that I thought was interesting.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
U guys realize that they don't check to see if what you want to patent actually works or does what it says it's supposed to do before they grant the patent right? You could shit in a box, slap a label on top that says "Time Machine", apply for a patent and a few months later you'd be the proud holder of the worlds first patented time machine.

There are thousands, if not millions of patents for items that are complete bullshit and don't do anything. Just because someone patented "The Cure for AIDS" doesn't mean a damn thing.

All patents mean is no one else can make what you invented, it doesn't mean that what you invented actually does what you say it does.

That's all correct. If your invention turns out good, you're just protecting your idea for the moment.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
^^ this is a good point although a bit to the extreme. It is true that a process or method of achieving a result can be patented before it is proven viable. For example using meteorite as a phone chassis is patented by Apple.

So it is quite possible that the research was abandoned or is still ongoing regardless of the existence of a patent.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Yea I realize that but as of a few years ago I could name two celebrities that claimed not to have AIDS any longer but I just read that after testing positive and then negative Tommy Morrison just died last year if complications due to AIDS. And Magic Johnson claims to no longer have AIDS. So who knows my gal had to do a study on this in college and she new exactly what I was talking about before I finished telling her about it. She agreed that its big pharma that owns the patent as a way to make more money due to the fact that aids patients spend thousands of dollars a month on prescriptions. Who knows the truth I was just sharing what I had found that I thought was interesting.

The key word in your thought is CLAIM. a lot of people claim a lot of different things. Doesn't necessarily make it the truth. Tommy Morrison claimed his first positive HIV test was a false positive, which at that time was not uncommon. Testing has since become more accurate. His agent claimed he died of drug related causes, not complications from HIV.

And the only thing Magic's case proves, is if you have enough money you can suppress the virus to undetectable levels. That's not even remotely the same thing as being cured or not having the disease anymore. I'd be willing to bet that if he stopped his antiviral drugs and everything else he's on, he'd be HIV+ again pretty quickly.

Now, there was an article in the newspaper just a few days ago about babies that have been cured of HIV. Anybody catch that story? Not a "patented cure", just a real for serious cure. Odd that Big Pharma would suppress "the cure for AIDS" for a decade or more, but they somehow let it slip that they can cure AIDS in newborn babies?

There's no conspiracy people. Don't let the paranoia take over. They want you to be afraid.

Then again, just because you think someone is watching you, doesn't mean their not.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Yeah Magic Johnson still has the AID's virus. He just uses the cocktail of drugs to keep it under control. And those don't work for everyone by the way. Interestingly though, some people are actually immune to the virus. Scientists are trying to figure out how to replicate that for everyone else.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Yeah Magic Johnson still has the AID's virus. He just uses the cocktail of drugs to keep it under control. And those don't work for everyone by the way. Interestingly though, some people are actually immune to the virus. Scientists are trying to figure out how to replicate that for everyone else.

yeah but even if they find out how to replicate that, it`ll never be available for us. same as cancer cure. all the illuminati want is to kill us.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Alot of viruses lay dormant in the nerve ganglia, Ie; chicken pox virus lays dormant in the ganglia behind the ear, when re-activated it attacks the weakest part of the nerve line, such as the lips ie; cold sores or the "hellish shingles", if they are dormant I believe they are not detectable, I believe the virus is there, just waiting for the person to weaken. Then it ATTACKS.